Details

Sayah Dhund

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sayah Dhund (Black Fog) by Sahir Jamil Syed is a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside and the good souls and man. The story tells the age old desire of man to be immortal and most powerful by using Black Magic, Evils Powers and by submission to Devil. The story also tells that the struggle of good and evil is as old as the man itself and it will never end till the doomsday. The novel is about a hindu pandit (guru) who wanted to be immortal and the most powerful and determinant to gain this by any means. The novel is also about a muslim, who was the biggest hurdle in the path of Evil Pandit. Who won this battle? The Evil Guru or the Muslim innocent man? Read this novel to find out. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this novel
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 27023 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Sayah Hashiya
Submission Date 08:18:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Sayah Dhund

Asad Mehmood
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:22:2009 - 14:09:18:

Yar yea writer nay Gohar Shahi ( Who claimed to be Imam Mehdi Nauzubillah) ki copy ka chapa mara hay aur kahani apnay pass say bana li hay.. if your read his book you can see k yea to word by word chapa hay about the explanation of Arwah and Otherthings, i will suggest you not to read this until we get confirmed about the authenticity of explanation about the Arwah, Lataif and other things by a book or article written by some famous and non-controversial Islamic scholar.
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:21:2009 - 01:54:38:

Dear SAAHIR,
First of all I congratulate you for your efforts on this story as you deserve for the same till some extent.
Your story plot was superb but you failed to cast the HERO.
Since the inception of this universe there are always two power I.e.good and bad.
I had been throughly to the novel and found it interesting but casting of the hero loses grip on the story.Alvi powers can only be achieved by extremely high PARHEZ, TAQWA & IBAADAT.if somebody is lacking in it in anyway at any stage,he could not achieve the power.
Since the inception I observed that the hero has neither prayed namaz nor he was a ALLAHWALA.He only had studied books and not even practised to procure the power granted by allah and other sufi's which is highly impossible.According to our islamic teachings only the man who is real MOMIN and MUTTAQII been praised and blessed by allah and due to this only he could be choosen to VILAAYAT and for the KHIDMAT of UMMAT.
in your story the hero is just a reader or scholer of the ILM but not a practisioner.Also he prays NAMAAZ only after VILAAYAT which is highly regretted.He is even unknown of the QORAANIC teaching and AYAAHs.
All other buzurgs who are behind him are also questionable.Specially BABA NANGE PEER AND THE ONE WHO IS DIRTY.
It is only dirt where satanic power can grow and groom.And good power can not be achieved in dirt which is nature's law.
This will only encourage the superstition in the society.If these charactors are reverted back then there will be no fault in the novel.
Other details about humanities are incridible.Onece I was also the student of Pur Asraar Uloom,but could not continue due to some reason.
if you want more suggesions please contact me at "patelashfaque@gmail.com"
Jameel Ahmad
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Thanks
Posted 10:13:2009 - 20:41:11:

Assalam-o-alaikum
Its a nice and very subjective story, i learned so many things from it. May Allah bless his blessings on writer.
Jameel Ahmad
Mubashir Ahmed
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Asif Bhai's services to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Posted 10:05:2009 - 23:50:44:

Nice story. Asif can extend his services to his brethren in Pakistan and Afghanistan. See the US is killing so many innocent people in Afghanistan and also in tribal belt of Pakistan. Asif bhai can use his brain's cells to counter-attack the US army and killed as many of them as possible. They are also fighting against Islam. They can help the Mujahideen in Afghanistan... smiling face Its a wonderful story, but the author should not have left so many holes in the story.
Atif Naseer
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:03:2009 - 02:39:22:

Asslam o Alekum

Main bohat arsey say asi storys parhney ka shock rakhta hoon. App ki koshesh to bohat achi hai yani is story ka plot to bohat acha tha lakin bohat ziyada maza nahi aya.

Safdar
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:24:2009 - 03:49:23:

sabak amaoz novel hy lekin novel ka start buhat dilchasap tha
lekin jaisy jaisy novel chalta gya us me sy dilchaspi khatam hoti
gi or end bhi kuch khas natha

Ali
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:23:2009 - 06:38:31:

really wanted to share that good story but at times the story felt long as the writer was losing his grip but fortunately that didn't happened often and some of the times he trid to mix too many things and topics and characters at the same time which did left me and some of the readers confused and bemused and some did even mentioned that in their reviews,..but at the same time good illustration of Good and Evil and which path we should choose as muslims.All in all good one so keep up the good work. nodnod
If anyone have any good novels(of any kind) and don't mind mailing,his\her time and help will be much appreciated..
email:mubi2good@hotmail.com
Rehan qureshi
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:10:2009 - 11:47:49:

syed shab phaley tu mubarikbad k mustahiq hain jinhu nay itna acha novel likha.sayah dhund aik dilchasp,sabaqamoz novel hay is main telepathy per bhut tafsil say bataia gaia hay main khud telepathy ka student hun is liay in anhuni batun ko smaj sakta hun per ju log telepathy aur piri muridi ko nai smaj saktay wo is novel ko b kabi nai smaj saktay aur isay aik fazool aur manghart kahani samjain gay per is main musanif ka nai un ka apna qasoor hay.barhal novel bhut bhut bhut acha hay.thankssmiling face
Hafeez Ansari.
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:02:2009 - 23:10:17:

I am reader of novels since my childhood. This novel was very good effort of his author but all reader should keep in mind that creation of story is an art and this novel was on "Fiction". I appreciated the website owner's efforts and want to continue with them. I want to request all the reader/visitor of this website that this they all should support this website by clicking any advertisement once per visit so they can get expenses to running this website from their sponsors.
Keep in mind that they provided this service free of cost so please support them keeping this continue. Regards. nod

If anyone have any Urdu book on the topic of "Kala Jadu" or any other "Horror" then please share with me. Email me: ansaripk@yahoo.comnod
Sohai Khan
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:31:2009 - 14:53:15:

Nice efforts, but he did not mention how Anand (hindu charactor) caught Iftikhar adn what happend when he drunk his blood and why and also took Hindu girls from the Tumple. Overall very interesting story rather novel.smiling face

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.