Details

Sayah Dhund

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sayah Dhund (Black Fog) by Sahir Jamil Syed is a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside and the good souls and man. The story tells the age old desire of man to be immortal and most powerful by using Black Magic, Evils Powers and by submission to Devil. The story also tells that the struggle of good and evil is as old as the man itself and it will never end till the doomsday. The novel is about a hindu pandit (guru) who wanted to be immortal and the most powerful and determinant to gain this by any means. The novel is also about a muslim, who was the biggest hurdle in the path of Evil Pandit. Who won this battle? The Evil Guru or the Muslim innocent man? Read this novel to find out. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this novel
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 27011 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Sayah Hashiya
Submission Date 08:18:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Sayah Dhund

Kamil Khan
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:31:2009 - 13:49:25:

Very Very good novel required more novels on this pattern with the same hero
Ayesha
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:31:2009 - 01:13:02:

I want to know that is it reality? bcoz most things are not believeable but the writer says it is true. Anyhow it was good story to pass time.
Samina khan
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:30:2009 - 19:55:12:

shocked i was shoked when i read the novel.
its a great effort by the author.
luv the whole concept.
Samina khan
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:30:2009 - 19:52:59:

it is a wonderfull and beyond the thoughts novel.simply greattttttttttt.nodi recommanded this great novel for all of my family and friends.i will also gift it to my fellows.
and writer saab many many congrates for this great book.
hope you will write more about all the stuff of hipnatisom as well Rohaniat.
May ALLAHA bless you.
aurangzab
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Study
Posted 08:29:2009 - 10:17:07:

ak bhot achi aur sabaq amooz kitab likhi hai aap neماشاالله اور بهي لكهين
mubarak
#56 - Quote - Permalink
pls kitab ghar
Posted 08:28:2009 - 20:22:27:

aslamo alyqum gays.plz kitab ghar isi adare aftab pablications walon ki aik kitab bokashi devta boht aala or porhne se taoluk rakhti hai plz plz use kisi trha in peges pr le aen. me dawe se ke skta hon wo tmtm deo malai kahanion ke record tor de gi

mubarak
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:28:2009 - 20:18:50:

aslamo alyqum gays.plz kitab ghar isi adare aftab pablications walon ki aik kitab bokashi devta boht aala or porhne se taoluk rakhti hai plz plz use kisi trha in peges pr le aen. me dawe se ke skta hon wo tmtm deo malai kahanion ke record tor de gi
naeem
#58 - Quote - Permalink
comments
Posted 08:28:2009 - 16:21:17:

an excellent horror story one must read this story completely
sohail
#59 - Quote - Permalink
sayah dhund
Posted 08:28:2009 - 08:59:02:

must read this book its funnod
i like this book alotgrin
Raja Rizwana
#60 - Quote - Permalink
You are right, maybe we all can discuss
Posted 08:26:2009 - 20:44:57:

I was thinking about this book last night and I started missing the girl who was picked up by this crocked man from the very beginning , and put in some place very Dark ( scary ) what happen to her,I know the man with her was killed, and uzma got pregnant by Asif and yet got married to someone else, did she every deliver the baby confusedor what happen ……. Do I need to read this book again or my questions are genuine ……grin help

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.