Details

Capital Agency

Website
Visit Website
Description
Capital Agency by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Like many of his other novels, the very story again revolves around the Secret Lab and Lethal Formulas. The Pakasian scientists have developed a laser weapon (device) that can disable any arm weapon and unconcious any living ones for some time. Acremia wanted this device to be destroyed and Capital Agency was deputed for the task. In this novel, Pakasia Secret Service, Ali Imran, Joseph Jawana and Tiger all worked together in full and fast action and sabotage the Capital Agency as well as the very important state-of-the-art Acremian Science Laboratory. We hope, our readers like this novel of Mazhar Kaleem Imran Series too.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40408 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Mind Blaster
C-Top
Secret Agent
Submission Date 11:02:2008

Comments on Capital Agency

khalil ahmed manzoor
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:14:2008 - 19:45:29:

Assalamu Alaikum.
My name is KHALIL ,living in Madinah Munawarah (Saudi Arabia)

APPRICIATION
-------------
First of all i'll appriciate the manangement of this website"kitaabghar" for their nice efforts to provide the oppurtunity to reed the books on different subjects "online".
I was search for such kind of website.

SALUTE & LOVE TO MR.MAZHAR KALEEM
----------------------------------
I want to salute to mr. mazhar kaleem that he is doing "jehaad by kalam". He is building the character in a posetive way of his young generation.I'm reading the IMRAN SERIES of MR.Mazhar Kaleem M.A since my school age.I'm a great fan of mr. mazhar kaleem himself and his hero Imran and his team.I wish that secret agencies of our country may also become same as imran and his team and serve their nation and all muslim ummah.It's my dream to meet mr.mazhar kaleem personally.

Regards.
KHALIL AHMED MANZOOR.
Adnan Malik
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:14:2008 - 19:32:32:

A.A NOVEL BOHAT ACHA HA. MAZHAR HAR DAFA AKHIR TAK SUSPANCE RAKTE HAIN JO MAZA DETA HA.I HOPE K KITAAB GHAR IS TARA K ACHE NOVEL HAMARE SATH SHARE KARTA RAHE GA.
Zafar
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:14:2008 - 19:02:38:

This is the first time and last time, i am reading such a boring novel.
Mazhar Kaleem ny to Ibn-e-Safi or Imran series ka KACHRA is kar dia hai. Har aik baat par ittefaqaat ho rahay hai. Ibn-e-Safi ko parhnay wala sirf aik line parh kar hi bata day ga k mazhar kaleem or Ibn-e-Safi mai kia diffrence hai.

Hope Mazhar Kaleem will not write any of such boring stuff about Imran any more. Yeh Ibn-e-Safi, un k parhnay waloo aur khud MAZHAR SAHAB k liye bhi behtar ho ga.

Hope he will read my comments.

Shahzad
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:09:2008 - 17:00:14:

I am great fan of Mazhar Kaleem MA since my school age, Although now its difficult to read his novels while I am staying aborad. Thanks to Kitabghar given us chance to read such a good books online.

poula
#85 - Quote - Permalink
bachha
Posted 11:08:2008 - 23:44:29:

bakwas,ittefaqat hi ittefaqat.puranay novels ka cherba. bar bar mazhar khud ko dohraa raha hay
soone
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:07:2008 - 10:46:20:

You dont think so that it is not about Pakistani secret serice.Because our secret service is just sleeping.try to b realistic write what is going on in our society in pakistan.Such heros are just like a dreem . I think u are narating your some dreem and nothing else.
Arsal
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:04:2008 - 15:28:58:

Asalam o Alikum
i am regular reader of kitaabghar till 2007.u r doing xcelent work.
i hv a problem that some book are avaible in pdf too. but i dont know how to download them. plz tell me.
thanx

Arsalan
jehanzeb
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:04:2008 - 07:21:47:

very nice
hope u will keep sharing more and more

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.