Details

Capital Agency

Website
Visit Website
Description
Capital Agency by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Like many of his other novels, the very story again revolves around the Secret Lab and Lethal Formulas. The Pakasian scientists have developed a laser weapon (device) that can disable any arm weapon and unconcious any living ones for some time. Acremia wanted this device to be destroyed and Capital Agency was deputed for the task. In this novel, Pakasia Secret Service, Ali Imran, Joseph Jawana and Tiger all worked together in full and fast action and sabotage the Capital Agency as well as the very important state-of-the-art Acremian Science Laboratory. We hope, our readers like this novel of Mazhar Kaleem Imran Series too.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40394 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Mind Blaster
C-Top
Secret Agent
Submission Date 11:02:2008

Comments on Capital Agency

Mohammad Arif
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:13:2009 - 18:00:12:

Assaslam Alaikum,

i Would like to say that Capital Agency is good science fiction. l like it.but i have a objection,regarding Mr.Mazhar Kaleem,is mentioning name "Kafiristan" in his novel.when i read it first time in novel, i thought that Mr.Mazhar kaleem want to say about israil.but in page 69 ,he clearified that he is calling Kafiristan about India. the sentence is " Kyon ki Pakishiya aur Kafiristan phale aik hi mulk tha" i do agree that india is rulling by kafir. but no one have authority to say Kafiristan.because 40% muslim are living in india.and they are perofoming there islamic duty.so please dont use kafiristan word again in your novel this is my humble request.

best regards

Mohammad Arif
Note: this is my email Id arif_mohoammad2005@yahoo.com

i will wait response from Mr. Mazhar Kaleem on my emai ld
Hasnain Pasha
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:13:2009 - 17:20:13:

Assalam O Alaikum
I really appreciate the dedications of whole team of kitaab ghar to bring 'URDU ADAB' to all in general.
As for novel is concerned, I agree on some comments above that Imran Series has followed the same story for a long time and readers have not found anything different than that. Kindly upload those novels of Imran Series which have some different stories.
Advice to Writer:
Mr. Mazhar Kaleem MA has gone short of expeditions, thus presenting the same stories to readers. He shoulf come up with different plots so that readers could enjoy the real taste of 'Jasoosi Novels'
sarah
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:09:2009 - 14:16:36:

overall novel was good but some weak ness was there
the imran role was very less impressive
as a head of secret service team he didn't do any thing in all which show him a boss or imran the prince of dhamp
Muhammad Mamoor Khan
#54 - Quote - Permalink
CAPITAL AGENCY
Posted 01:02:2009 - 15:56:20:

a very excellent novel, just some weaknesses, i think i should mension the fact that it is written that the laboratoy can not be destroyed even with the help of atomic bomb but the special way was so waek that a single bomb blasted it out
mubashir ali
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:30:2008 - 12:48:34:

aslamoawaalaikumnod i am realy proud on MAZHAR KALEEM.ALLAH gives u more intension abt that.
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:30:2008 - 12:44:36:

nodi am realy proud on MAZHAR KALEEM sahib.he is very genious writer and know abt our think what we want.i am older fan for u and ur team's.ALLAH gives u more intensive abt that.
shazad(uk)
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:27:2008 - 00:35:45:

Very nice novel.i love it.may ALLAH give you good health,peace& bleassing.
Nadeem khan
#58 - Quote - Permalink
chetawni
Posted 12:26:2008 - 09:17:03:

mad
salam
i wuld like to sya plz aap is naovel ke jo bhi writer hai un ko khe dein ke aanj ke baad novel likhna band kar dein kiyon ke dimag ke dahi hoti hai aur ibnesafi marhoom ke sadabahar novelon ka mazaq uda rahe hain.........un se kaho ki tum apni kahani mein kissi aur kirdar ko lo to zyada behter hai.imraan ko nahi......plz plz...........
MAK
#59 - Quote - Permalink
All Imran series Novels
Posted 12:26:2008 - 01:43:34:

All Imran Series Novels has the same story. Imran do every thing which involves intelligence and all other team members just keep asking from Imran that what is the plan. They go for the mission, get a little injured or senseless due to some stupid rays and during the whole Novels they just keep doing the same stuff i.e; go to the place, get senseless and the enemy never kill them by thinking that they will kill them by their own hands and bla bla bla. Joles and fun made in the stories is also get around Julia and Imran. What a crap.

Shoaib Tahir
#60 - Quote - Permalink
capital agency
Posted 12:24:2008 - 08:50:55:

Aslam o alikom

i like this novel and appreciate the efforts that made by kitab gar to present Imran Series in such a way you people are realy doing some great work

please keep it up and i hope it would bhi possible for us to download such great novel also

Regards

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.