Details

Capital Agency

Website
Visit Website
Description
Capital Agency by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Like many of his other novels, the very story again revolves around the Secret Lab and Lethal Formulas. The Pakasian scientists have developed a laser weapon (device) that can disable any arm weapon and unconcious any living ones for some time. Acremia wanted this device to be destroyed and Capital Agency was deputed for the task. In this novel, Pakasia Secret Service, Ali Imran, Joseph Jawana and Tiger all worked together in full and fast action and sabotage the Capital Agency as well as the very important state-of-the-art Acremian Science Laboratory. We hope, our readers like this novel of Mazhar Kaleem Imran Series too.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40396 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Mind Blaster
C-Top
Secret Agent
Submission Date 11:02:2008

Comments on Capital Agency

raja naveed iqbal
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:19:2009 - 00:10:50:

shaking headkitaab ghar is wonderful.i visit all the sponsers on the kitaab ghar website.thank you
kenshep_uppal_2020
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:17:2009 - 13:42:01:

it is an amazing novel
and its a good effort of kitaab ghar
ilike ite very much
and impressed by it
well
ALLAH HAFIZ
nodsmiling face
khalid Mahmood
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:12:2009 - 03:13:36:

No I am not impress at all. However am happy and excited by the efforts of "Kitab Ghar"cool
fahad
#44 - Quote - Permalink
how to download
Posted 02:10:2009 - 23:38:53:

wouuld any one plz tel me how to download da novel instead of reading online on da same time
afsheen
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:08:2009 - 22:50:18:

Mazhar Kaleem is a great writer and I always find myself more and more purified and ppetriotic after reading his novels. May God give his writtings MORE popularity and may we all specially young generation get affection from his writtings.
farhat
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:24:2009 - 17:25:21:

mazhar kaleem is a good writer but i think this novel is really childishrolling eyes
Farhan H. Sheikh
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:23:2009 - 10:55:58:

Assallamo Allekum

Janab Mazhar kaleem sahab, My name is Farhan Hussain Sheikh. I am 35 years old. And I read your novel after 15 years.

Aap key novel hakikat sey bohat door hotay hai. Aap kay novel time pass key liya to theek hai. But not realistic.:
America jaisey super power mai ja kar woo sub kuch destroy kar datay hai. Uney weapons bhe itney aram sey mil jatay hai. Jub kay aik aam admi ko licencse wali pistol bhi bari mushkil sey milte hai.

Aur X2 to samaj sey bahar hai key America ka president bhe ussey dabta hai. Jab key hakikat mai uskey opposite hai.

Theek hai bahi, yeh eik novel hai. Aur aap koo bhe apni rozi rooti chalane hote hai.
Per iss sey hamray youngster khuabon key duninay mai chalay jatay hai. Aur woo kisi Imran kaa wait kartay hai.

Ijazat chahta hoo.. agar koi baat buri lag gaye hoo too mafi ka talabgaar hoo.cool

Regards

Farhan Hussain Sheikh

Nomi
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:22:2009 - 18:15:54:

A Hello Mr Nadeem Khan, tmhain kia pta k Mazhar Kaleem MA kitny achy writer hain. so dont say anything about himself. He is the Best Writer of our Country. so plz dont pass any remarks to him. disapproval
Ali Imran
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Capital Agency
Posted 01:21:2009 - 14:37:58:

Yeah i read all the Novels of Imran Series Written by Mazhar Kaleem M.A an its really fantastic to read now i,m at shanghai so didnt have time to read but this site gave me Opportunity to read them again so i really thanked to the site and hope so they put more stuff of Imran series caz i love this Series and this novel Capital Agency is nice one by Mazhar kaleem so plz keep posting new one caz i remmember my college days thx.

Regards,

Ali
ali umair
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:19:2009 - 15:29:24:

Assalam o alaikum.
This novel is based upon those things which are not real. the whole story revolves around the pre mind set of agentS,
IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE WRITE THE REAL STORIES/FACTS/INCIDENTS SO THAT WE COME TO HAVE SOME BITTER FACTS ABOUT LIFE.

BEST REGARDS

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.