Details

Capital Agency

Website
Visit Website
Description
Capital Agency by Mazhar Kaleem M.A is another science fiction action thriller novel in the Imran Series. Like many of his other novels, the very story again revolves around the Secret Lab and Lethal Formulas. The Pakasian scientists have developed a laser weapon (device) that can disable any arm weapon and unconcious any living ones for some time. Acremia wanted this device to be destroyed and Capital Agency was deputed for the task. In this novel, Pakasia Secret Service, Ali Imran, Joseph Jawana and Tiger all worked together in full and fast action and sabotage the Capital Agency as well as the very important state-of-the-art Acremian Science Laboratory. We hope, our readers like this novel of Mazhar Kaleem Imran Series too.
Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 40404 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 7 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Jinnati Dunia
Mind Blaster
C-Top
Secret Agent
Submission Date 11:02:2008

Comments on Capital Agency

ksb101pk
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
#61 - Quote - Permalink
how to download
Posted 12:23:2008 - 13:24:57:

Aslaam o Aleakum

I have seen many members having problem in download novels. There is a common misunderstanding about download a novel. You will see a link which says “Click here to read this online or download a .pdf version (adobe acrobat file)”
Please do not get confuse with it. When any thing say a novel is upload it is first available for read online only, to create a downloadable version of the novel (in .pdf form) it takes time and hard work. I am sure kitaabghar.com team is working hard to make available them in .pdf form.

Regards,
Khurram
i-m
#62 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:21:2008 - 02:35:58:

what a great a novel i really like Mazhar Kaleem
Allah Bless you Mazher Kaleem.
Allah Hafiz
ksb007
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#63 - Quote - Permalink
How to download
Posted 12:20:2008 - 19:37:33:

I want to download this novel, but i fail,
Administraor provide link which shows to read or download PDF version, which is not capacity to download,
i spend 5 hour but not download.

Adminstrator is requested to please tell us that how we download these novel

Thanks
shahzad muanwer
#64 - Quote - Permalink
capital agency
Posted 12:18:2008 - 10:00:19:

I read a imran series for the last ten years.capital agency novel is the best novel. In this novel jozaf has a great work.I want to wish you more novel write on mr jozaf.
F1
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:16:2008 - 00:37:49:

Does any body know how to download this novel in PDF format I am stuck in the middle of this stage please help me out tc and bye....
maryam rehman
#66 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:13:2008 - 21:51:42:

I LOVE IMRAN. IM VRY BIG FAN OF YOURS. IALAWAYS READ YOURS BOOKS . IWANT LIST OF YOUR BOOKS. ESPSILALLY OF IMRAN SERIES.
s m darr
#67 - Quote - Permalink
novel
Posted 12:12:2008 - 20:46:45:

very fast teks you deep in panodkasia meks you proude off it as pakishain we love mazir qalim pakasia zanda bad smiling face
raja
#68 - Quote - Permalink
capital agency
Posted 12:10:2008 - 23:04:36:

rolling eyessmilevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv god

blackchaudhary
#69 - Quote - Permalink
vvvvvvvvvvv good
Posted 12:10:2008 - 06:35:06:

{semicolon})
great novel. i like it very much . thank you so much kitab ghar its the best webside for urdu novel
wajdaan ahmed
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:04:2008 - 10:00:45:

kia koi mujhe bata skta hai ke ye novel kis tarah download hoga please tell me

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.