Details

Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay is a romantic novel by Farhat Ishtiaq. In this particular novel she has described beautifully and expertly the famine of love and sincerity among human relations. In Pakistani society, every individual of family is a basic unit, and as far as these units are together, they live in a home, and when these units scatter, homes turn into decorated buildings only. The main character of this novel, Ujala, also lives in a building, whose residents are bound with each other with wealth and selfishness instead of love and sincerity. This novel is based on a pursuit of a kind heart sensitive girl, searching love and sincerity and she found it among strangers rather than her own family members.
Rating
  • 95.6/5
4.78/5 based on 27 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 75146 views, 21 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 21
Similar Listings
Yeh Galian Yeh Chobaray
Adam Zad by Aitbar Sajid
Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi
Mujhe Tumse Yeh Kahna Hay
Yeh Hadsat e Mohabbat by Subas Gul
Submission Date 08:28:2013

Comments on Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

zainy bish
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:22:2007 - 23:03:22:

smiling face gud novel.i like it.kash sab piyar karny waly yuhe mill jae to kitna acha ho ...
Rabia
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:14:2007 - 12:27:54:

i am really astonished to see this novel on your site because i have read it before. it is not written by any Nighat Bano instead it is a novel wrtten by Farhat Ishtiaq in a digest. i like her novels so much that i maintain a complete record of them. without any confirmation how can you display a novel on web site. you can face legal action from the genuine author of the novel. it was published in "KIRAN" digest and its tittle was "TARAY LIYE HE MERA DIL" this Nighat Bano can be tried for Plegrism so warn her to stop doing such things
Saima Jamil
#83 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:07:2007 - 18:06:44:

This is my 2nd novel on this website, It was a bit romantic one but not bad as well. Anyways, keep it up.
Thank You Kitaab Ghar, and also bring some more novels written by Umaira Ahmad before our eyes.
SAFA SAJIDA
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:06:2007 - 02:18:11:

MUJHE BOHET KHUSHI HUI JAB MUJHE ONLINE NOVEL KI SITE MILI..AUR YE MERI PEHLI NOVEL HAI JO MENE IS SITE PER PERHI HAI..MERA TAALLUK HYDERABAD DECCAN SE HAI ..FILHAAL ME UAE ME HUN AUR WATAN SE DURI KE SAATH SAATH MUJHE APNE FAVORITE KAAM YAANI NOVELS PERHNE SE BHI MEHROOM THI..AAPKA SHUKRIA KI MUJHE AAPKI BADOLAT ASANI SE NOVELS DASTYAAB HOGAI HAIN..SHUKRIYA PHIRSE
Mehak
#85 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:25:2007 - 13:37:12:

bht hi acha novel hai yeh mera pehla novel hai jo main ne is site per parha nodaur bht hi acha laga bht achi story hai
bht iteresting hai aur romantic bhi
mona
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:26:2007 - 19:27:12:

live in america. Hard to get urdu novels. couldn-t believe it when I was searching for urdu books that I found your site. Wonderful story. After a stressful day, reading something light and fun is always good. keep it up. looking forward for more.......
dia
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:10:2007 - 10:46:36:

story bus theek hi thi kuch khas bat nahin thi shaking headaur bina koi climax kiyay end nahayat baqwas end tha story jaisay shoro hoi waisay hi khatam ho gai koi character na to change ho saka or na hi koi character apni islah kar saka .or ujala k ghar walay un ko kam say kam end pay apni galti ka ehsas hona chhiyay tha lakin aisa kuch nahin hoa story main aik jamood tha jo kahin nahin totasad or ye farhat ishtayaq ki srory hai or story title mujay yad to nai lakin kuch or hi hairolling eyes
reader
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:22:2007 - 13:28:27:

oh bhye yeh kahane to FERHAT ISHTIYAQ ki likhee hoyee hay ..nighat baano ki nahi

Fazlullah
#89 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:21:2007 - 16:15:23:

Pliz jitna jaldi ho sake isko free download karne layek banaie kyonki doston ko gift dena hai aur aaj ke daur me kitabon se acha koi tohfa nahicool
Attiya
#90 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 09:10:2007 - 23:32:48:

On seeing the very first page of the story, i realized that i hav read this story before.the only remarkable thing is that the writer of story is FARHAT ISHTIAQ not Nighat Bano.Also the title of the story is TERAY LIYE HAI MERA DIL (as published in monthly KIRAN digest).Now hope to see the correct title of the story as well as name of the writer on this site.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.