Details

Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay is a romantic novel by Farhat Ishtiaq. In this particular novel she has described beautifully and expertly the famine of love and sincerity among human relations. In Pakistani society, every individual of family is a basic unit, and as far as these units are together, they live in a home, and when these units scatter, homes turn into decorated buildings only. The main character of this novel, Ujala, also lives in a building, whose residents are bound with each other with wealth and selfishness instead of love and sincerity. This novel is based on a pursuit of a kind heart sensitive girl, searching love and sincerity and she found it among strangers rather than her own family members.
Rating
  • 95.6/5
4.78/5 based on 27 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 75148 views, 21 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 21
Similar Listings
Yeh Galian Yeh Chobaray
Adam Zad by Aitbar Sajid
Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi
Mujhe Tumse Yeh Kahna Hay
Yeh Hadsat e Mohabbat by Subas Gul
Submission Date 08:28:2013

Comments on Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

#61 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:17:2008 - 02:21:08:

asalamu alaikum
the story is very beautful and i read non stop upto four hour thanks to kitaab ghar and post some new novels

mukheem
Tooba
#62 - Quote - Permalink
wo jo harf harf chiragh tha
Posted 11:05:2008 - 13:23:16:

this was the first time i read nighat bano...and totally loved it...and its very rare that someone grabs this kind of attention in a first time...i wuld like to read some more from her...wondering where to get from though.
Naz
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Woh jo harf harf chiragh tha
Posted 10:29:2008 - 01:34:41:

I have never been a regular reader, but always had a thirst to find good collection. After many years I sat down and read this novel in around 4 hours. I was completely lost in it. It is such a beautiful creation and enjoyed every single word and every page of it.nod Congratulations to the writer and I would like to know about more collections from the same writer. I will appreciate if someone could guide me about it. Regards,

Amber
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2008 - 12:51:20:

Kitaab Ghar is really a wonderful website with a very selective material.All categories are very appealing.Its a great achievemnt.Its like a digital libraray for me.
Novel is also very sensational & interesting.
Isma&Bushra
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:16:2008 - 06:43:09:

hamain yah novel boht he achaa laga hay .we like
romantic novales.Nighat Bano is the best auther.
Thank u very muchnod
haya seher
#66 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 06:07:2008 - 19:28:17:

i want to read this novel on net but donnt know how?is any body told me that side?
Iffat Syed
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:28:2008 - 10:29:47:

thankyou for this novel.I read it three time.It,s is real romantic
story. thanks again
sady
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:09:2008 - 21:39:46:

salam to all iss site ka to jitna kahin achi hai kam hai but yeh novel to mind blowing tha zaberdast jitna bhi kahun gy kam ho ga
kiran
#69 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:09:2008 - 14:47:11:

buhat achi story hain n es tarha k ache ache novels parhne k muntazer hotey hain lekin kafi entezar k bad koe novel parhne ko melta hai koshish karey ache ache novel n kam entezaar k bad parhne ko meley
Naila
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:08:2008 - 01:20:41:

AssalamAlekium
I Like This Novel & Ofcourse All This Site
Great Work
Isi tareh Ye Site Phalti Phoolti Rahe...Ameen

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.