Details

Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

Website
Visit Website
Description
Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay is a romantic novel by Farhat Ishtiaq. In this particular novel she has described beautifully and expertly the famine of love and sincerity among human relations. In Pakistani society, every individual of family is a basic unit, and as far as these units are together, they live in a home, and when these units scatter, homes turn into decorated buildings only. The main character of this novel, Ujala, also lives in a building, whose residents are bound with each other with wealth and selfishness instead of love and sincerity. This novel is based on a pursuit of a kind heart sensitive girl, searching love and sincerity and she found it among strangers rather than her own family members.
Rating
  • 95.6/5
4.78/5 based on 27 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 75183 views, 21 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 21
Similar Listings
Yeh Galian Yeh Chobaray
Adam Zad by Aitbar Sajid
Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi
Mujhe Tumse Yeh Kahna Hay
Yeh Hadsat e Mohabbat by Subas Gul
Submission Date 08:28:2013

Comments on Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay

Azhar Usmani
#111 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:22:2007 - 17:48:30:

This story is very emotional for me only.Because i am going same way since last 5 years.This story says about a high class person.

But Nighat banu should write one novel in view of Middle Class.The middle class feelings is different from this story.
Noon
#112 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:15:2007 - 20:15:26:

its a typical lovely novel, not very good ,please add more good novels nod
sara khan
#113 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:16:2007 - 17:18:45:

....i think i,ve waisted my time/reality nahen thisadsorry such ye hay k i dont like this book...sorry again....madmadmadmad
sobi
#114 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:16:2007 - 03:48:19:

gr8 yar it was amazing...boht achi story thi..boht maza aya...simply de bst......bus i want k aise boht saare novels kitaab ghar pe hon...coz perhne wala to har waqt perhna chahta hai...thanx 2 kitaab gharcool
#115 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2007 - 22:07:02:

A nice and simple love story. I really liked it and would like to see more of nighat banu-s novels on kitaabghar. Thank You.
nida
#116 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:14:2007 - 16:19:29:

Asslam alaikum,,
kitaab ghar ka naya roop waqi zaberdast hai,, "jo chaly tu jaan say guzer gaye" j si intense lovestory k baad "woh jo hurf hurf chiragh th" j si sweet cute love story perhna meray liye anokha tajruba tha,, buht hi aala saari thakan uter gai,, keep it up plzzzzzzzz
Samina Ali Vance
#117 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:05:2007 - 04:46:29:

THIS novel shows the diffirent behaviours of the people which founf in our real life {semicolon} it s the story of that girl who is suffering in uncertain condtions in the whole life eventually she succeseded to got trust and love . i can only say that love is truth and beauty which found in this novel.
#118 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:04:2007 - 16:44:30:

its very very beautiful love story i like it very muchsmiling facesmiling face
Sadaf
#119 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:03:2007 - 03:30:22:

This is a good novel really like it. Tough it is simple but it is perfectly explaining the ugliness of this world, that even a sister cant see her sister happy, every one is selfish but everything is still going on because of people like these. best of luck for another novel.
shafqatnaz
#120 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:30:2007 - 06:49:39:

bohat arsai k bad koee noval parha maza aaya bohat achah laga ::grin

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.