Details

Kohar Me Kiran

Website
Visit Website
Description
Kohar Me Kiran is a Social Reforming Romantic Novel by Seema Munaf. The Novel is written on the very sensitive issue of our society and its about runaway girls leaving their homes and families for their love. Even with the passage of time, we have adopted many cultural values from the west, and we like to be called broadminded and open minded but still this mistake of girls is almost a unforgivable Social Crime in our society and no one accepts these girls and try not to socialize with them. When these girls become mothers, and their children find out, even they look down on them. This small mistake of naive girls, will haunt them and their family all life.

We hope, kitaabghar.com readers will like this story and comment on it to express their views.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 53617 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 11 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:09:2011

Comments on Kohar Me Kiran

laiqa
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 5
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:12:2011 - 22:05:10:

novel ka message bahot umda he.kaaash ke mlarke ur larkia aur maanbaap sabhi iss baat ka kahyal rakhen
Maryam
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:11:2011 - 16:03:00:

Nyxxxxx novel,it was d first tym i was reading any novel by Seema Munaf,But it was simply awesome!
nodnod

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.