Details

Kohar Me Kiran

Website
Visit Website
Description
Kohar Me Kiran is a Social Reforming Romantic Novel by Seema Munaf. The Novel is written on the very sensitive issue of our society and its about runaway girls leaving their homes and families for their love. Even with the passage of time, we have adopted many cultural values from the west, and we like to be called broadminded and open minded but still this mistake of girls is almost a unforgivable Social Crime in our society and no one accepts these girls and try not to socialize with them. When these girls become mothers, and their children find out, even they look down on them. This small mistake of naive girls, will haunt them and their family all life.

We hope, kitaabghar.com readers will like this story and comment on it to express their views.
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 53613 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 11 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:09:2011

Comments on Kohar Me Kiran

Liaqat
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:19:2011 - 23:55:10:

excellent novel. Fantastic story made me cry many time the funny part is most of the novel I read in the office brake time imagine front of everyone I was crying but somehow I mange to finish and finish it in two days. Nice story. The only thing I didn’t like was end.
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2011 - 21:56:02:

its a very nice story but seriously he had children with this woman who was untrustwothy because she left her parents for this freak of nature man what happened to his gaerath then??
gud0
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:08:2011 - 15:40:25:

this novel depicts the reality of runway girls life.
Faiza
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Kohar me Kiran is gr8 novel
Posted 07:04:2011 - 17:38:52:

This is a true story of every girl surviving without her mother, but end is so suspicicious rather then the details given in the story. In the end everything should be OK. But anyways gr8 job. I have read whole novel in my office and thanks to KItaab Ghar.
sadaf
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:04:2011 - 16:09:24:

muhabbat karna ghalat nahi but ak muhabbat ki khatir bhut si muhabbaton ko thukrana ghalat hai,,aisi ghalti ka khamyaza insan ki aulad ko hi bhugatna parta hai,, larkiyan yun bhi jazbati hoti hain,, meri sub larkiyon se request hai plzzz zindagi main aisa qadam kbhi na uthayen jis ki talafi mumkin na ho.............and novel acha tha,, but end aur acha ho skta tha,, bhut jaldbazi main end kya gaya,, but overall novel was goodsmiling face
Faari
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:30:2011 - 15:21:29:

Nice par end is very sad... I don't like the end
Laima Ahmad
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:25:2011 - 01:20:25:

Great story ,very well described but too long , too much details,overall its good ,a book must read by every girl before taking any wrong step . Thanks kitaab ghar .{semicolon})
emaan
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2011 - 14:32:13:

novel acha tha bt end acha nai howa. choti bat ko bht lamba kia or end ma sara maza he khatam ho gayaraised eyebrow
AS
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:20:2011 - 00:52:47:

Assalam o alaikum.
Novel bohat zabardast ha lekin end theak nahin ha
End ko abhi b theak kia ja skta ha kyun k abi rukhsati nahin huwi afifa ki usy sbteen k hawalay kr dain
And Basit ki shadi b krwa deni the. Waseet ko noreen k sath mila deti aur phr end krti to bohat maza ata
mrandaaz
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:18:2011 - 20:13:50:

Aslam-o-Alaikum
miss seema main bs aap ko aik word e kahu ga us se zeada mere pass alfaz nhy hai

zeberdast

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.