Details

ThoRa sa Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Thora Sa Asman by Umera Ahmed is a Social Reforming Novel and Best Seller Urdu Novel like Peer-e-Kamil, Aab-e-Hayat, Amar Bail & Man o Salwa. The novel is about ours and everyone's inner most desire to touch the sky, to get the highest level of something. We try so hard and jump too high to touch the sky that sometimes, we let go the solid ground, and when we cannot reach the sky, the ground also refuse to accept us. Umaira Ahmed tells her readers in preface of the novel that we all like good characters of the novels and stories we read and try to look ourselves in them, whereas in real life, we are actually playing bad characters. Umera Ahmad also suggests her readers to try a different approach this time and look themselves in the bad characters of this novel and try to realize the flaws and do efforts to get rid of them. We hope, Umaira's fans will find this book interesting and good addition to kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 87875 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Tum Ho Mera Asman
Paraya Asman
Submission Date 05:13:2011 (Edited )

Comments on ThoRa sa Asman

Shumaila Zahid
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:02:2011 - 13:07:43:

novel is fantastic.love Haroon kamal character.but in real end does not hapen in this way. koi b haroon kamal na pukra jata na saza hoti....this is da weak point in this novel.
saira muhammad
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2011 - 18:30:26:

novel is awesoum bt aik point ha k jb shaista shaheer ku peda kerny k liye 6mnth chupp k rah gye or koi family me sa millny na aya tu wo 1mnth or chupp k kah sakty thy k ye un ka baby ha ju 7mnth ma hugya .....nai tu jha 6mnth chuppy wo tu 9b chupp skty thy k uk ma rahty k bach bahir peda ker k aoo gy ye mjy sab sa kamzoore point laga ha storey ka ....otherwise its awesoummsmiling facesmiling face
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:06:2011 - 19:57:49:

this novel truely eplains the beauty of relationa and explores the selfishness of
relations when every character wants to keep its own nafsani khuahishat above the mutual benefits of others!!!
Usman Shahid
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:06:2011 - 18:12:59:

Mind blowing, awesome, superb, i have no words about this novel.

This is really very fantastic.
sumaira
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:03:2011 - 16:11:56:

Umaira yar really nice novel your are my favorite writter
Raajpoot
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:31:2011 - 13:36:19:

M fully agreed wid all coments on da toP thts y i jst wana say one thng tht umaira is best
Pakeeza
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:30:2011 - 15:17:43:

A fantastic novel. Umera really u r one of the best writers of the time. God bless u
Asmi.
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:28:2011 - 15:36:17:

Umaira Ahmad is my most favourite writer. i loved reading it.. it was such a mind blowing novel!!!
sarah
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:26:2011 - 20:54:42:

please upload the last part soon.m waiting for it anxiously.
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:21:2011 - 18:10:57:

Oh Please Upload the last part as soon as possible, sad

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.