Details

Tum Ho Mera Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description Tum Ho Mera Asman (You are My Sky) is a Socio Cultural Romantic Urdu Novel written by Shama Hafeez an established Urdu Digest Writer, Novelist and Struggling Dramatist. The novel is exclusively written for our Website Kitaab Ghar and will be published online on fortnightly (two weeks) basis. The story of this Novel is based on current situation of our Pakistan, where wave of extremism and terrorism has hit the everyday life of common people. Telling Truth and Walking on Right Path is unforgivable crime of this age. Tum Ho Mera Asman is story of True Pakistani Nageen and Special Forces Police Officer Irtaza, who together faced the threats to their family and fought a long battle with Terrorists, Extortionists, Kidnappers, Ransom & Target Killing. The Novel will soon be available in Paper Book Form. We hope, our Social Romantic Stories Readers will find this Novel very heart touching, Interesting and Entertaining.
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 7394 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 2 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Mera Shoq Mera Intizar Dekh
Paraya Asman
Zindagi Tum Ho
KahaN ho tum
Tum Koan Piya
Submission Date 10:19:2015

Comments on Tum Ho Mera Asman

shaikh1964786
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
Posted 01:29:2016 - 08:34:28:

Hi friends I am reading kitab ghar I happy this novel & I sophisticated

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.