Details

ThoRa sa Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Thora Sa Asman by Umera Ahmed is a Social Reforming Novel and Best Seller Urdu Novel like Peer-e-Kamil, Aab-e-Hayat, Amar Bail & Man o Salwa. The novel is about ours and everyone's inner most desire to touch the sky, to get the highest level of something. We try so hard and jump too high to touch the sky that sometimes, we let go the solid ground, and when we cannot reach the sky, the ground also refuse to accept us. Umaira Ahmed tells her readers in preface of the novel that we all like good characters of the novels and stories we read and try to look ourselves in them, whereas in real life, we are actually playing bad characters. Umera Ahmad also suggests her readers to try a different approach this time and look themselves in the bad characters of this novel and try to realize the flaws and do efforts to get rid of them. We hope, Umaira's fans will find this book interesting and good addition to kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 87870 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 19 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Tum Ho Mera Asman
Paraya Asman
Submission Date 05:13:2011 (Edited )

Comments on ThoRa sa Asman

Ramisha Farrukh
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:28:2012 - 15:44:16:

i m a big fan of UMERA AHMAD.itny ary characters aur itna lengthy novel aur itni khubsorti sy likha gaya hai yeh sirf sir UMERA hi kr skti.weldone UMERA.
Sumaira Kamran
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:30:2012 - 11:53:54:

novel is really very nice but its not complete.. please is ka second part bhi show kar dain... i want to complete it... waiting.. thanks.
nafeesa khalaq
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:29:2012 - 15:02:11:

its a nice writing relations are always there but sorrowness is there whre a person does not expect something from any one as ambar was not expecting such behavior about his father shaheer sani samar not expecting about bitter reality this happens in our society its all about our expectations v have from our loved ones
saira
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:22:2012 - 14:01:17:

smiling facenovel acha hy lakin waqi ye week point hy k shaista aur haroon 3 ma bad shaheer ko sab k samny la k ye b tu keh sakty thy k bacha healthy hy . bht sy bachy apni age sy ziada ya kam k lagty hen bht sy bachy hoty 2 ma k hen lakin lagty 4 ma k hen , wesy novel bht acha hy sab characters hi achy thy
farzeen
#15 - Quote - Permalink
comments
Posted 05:30:2012 - 23:34:40:

impressive, good story from every day events, umera ahmed style
Major Abrar Siddiqui

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 12
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:18:2012 - 02:12:03:

itni lengthy story,itny zyada characters,or hr sittuation pr full control UMAIRA AHMED jsy writers he ka khasa ho skti hae.upper class society ke bay hissi,show off,character or middle class society ke msayel,struggle,complexes,ko bht schai k sth byan kia gya hae jo k hmein hmary ird gird bht asani sy nzr a skti hae,is k elawa,hwas chahy dolat ke ho chahy orat ke,ya mrd ke,ek female writer hony k bawajood puri schai k sth byan ke gei,as a Muslim,hm society k jis b tbqay sy belong krty hon,agr hm apni bases sy inharaf krn to hmara hashr b kisi na ksi tra is story k characters jsa he ho ga,iss novel ko zrur zrur prhna chahiyay sbko.
zafar ali
#17 - Quote - Permalink
umera ahmed
Posted 08:31:2011 - 22:22:45:

:no words to say about this novel. no words to say about umera ahmed. in man,s writer Mohiuddin Nawab is no. 1 and in women,s writer umera ahmed is no one ............ i realy impress her Allah bless her and give her a long life for us ........any one have any thing to say about amy coments paras911@yahoo.com love and regards zafar ali
Nazish
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:03:2011 - 10:38:23:

It was well written.But i almost expect that with umera ahmed's name.but in all honesty i had two issues.one the length of novel. it drags its feet in second half.secondly the switch of personalities in mansoor's character. i have touble accepting such a radical change.all in all the weakest narration of this author in my reading so far.
Rsheed Ahmad Mughal
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:20:2011 - 15:08:23:

nod ALLAH APP KO URR LEKHNEE KEE TO FEQ ATA KAREE .AMEN
Sani
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:18:2011 - 13:08:45:

What to say. I don't have right words to explain how I feel about Fatima's chrachter. But I know so many women in my life who are same sort of circumstances. I never could figure out how a parent/motrher can do that to her own daughter. In story its just matter of few pages when a writer is writing about years but in reality each day is equal to centuries and yes more or less every day is a day of judgment.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.