Details

Dil Phoolon Ki Basti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Dil Pholon Ki Basti is a very popular novel By famous woman novelist Nighat Abdullah. Nighat Abdullah is a very popular female writer among women and those who like romantic social issues. She has produced many master pieces best sellers including Dil PhooloN ki basti (Novel), MohabbatoN ke Dermayan (collection of novelettes) and Mohabbat ka hassar. Novel Dil Phoolon ki Basti is just one of them. The novel is all about human nature and behaviours, emotions, desires, thinkings and strong family bonds. We hope Nighat Abdullah fans will also like this novel as they approved other Novels already published on kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags
Views 55948 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 11 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Bisat e Dil
Dil Ke Dareechay
Mata e Dil
Dil ke mamaly
Submission Date 06:27:2010

Comments on Dil Phoolon Ki Basti

mano
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:29:2010 - 14:48:22:

abi me parh rhe hun phr btao ge k kaisa haismiling facesmiling facesmiling facenodsmiling facenod
mian shahid anjum
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:25:2010 - 18:07:51:

ITNA FAZOOL NOVAL MN NAY APNI ZINDAGI MN NAHI PARHA ............... PLZ ISAY DELETE KER DAIN THANX
Naheed
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:25:2010 - 16:04:43:

its the great novel.... NIghat ap ne to mujhe rula rula k maar dia... i liked it very much
hina baloch
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:21:2010 - 07:10:17:

hi, novel boht zbrdst hai mgr asia k sath acha nhi kia shah sikandar ne/otherwise its so beautyfull story n i like ali"s character.nighat ji keep it up
hina baloch
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:21:2010 - 07:01:37:

hi/ story to boht achi thi mgr Asia k sath acha nhi howa;jub mohbt thi to shah sikandar un ko sach bata skte the' i think divorce nhi hona chahye tha;but boht maza aaya parhne men; nighat ji k or bhi novels read kiye hain;she is to good; keep it upsmiling face
MAMOON
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:20:2010 - 20:00:55:

smiling faceIT IS AN EXCELLANT NOVEL I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT THANKS KITAABGHAR
faiza
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2010 - 21:30:52:

ITS VERY NICE AND FANTASTIC STORY. CHARACTERS ARE MINDBLOWING. KEEP IT UP AND THANKS TO GIVE US KNOWLGEnod
faiza
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2010 - 21:26:26:

aoa to every one. its very nice and superb novel. great love Asia and shah Sikandar. i like it very much.

Alone
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2010 - 18:59:05:

Saalam

I read this novel, and i like it. in the center of your novel you did repeat the story again, if you wanted to repeat your story again you didn't need to separate the 2 main lover by divoceshaking head,therefore they could meet in the END and you tried to do that. any way over all its a wounderful novel,{semicolon}) the End was awe-inspiring, and i am not agree with aleesha because this is a life and its happing in our life / around, if we try to see, we can find it easily.but i am agree with nighat & Sameer,nod

Thanks

Alone
Umair
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:16:2010 - 11:34:44:

Well to me that was awesome i am new when it comes to reading urdu literature bt it was just awesome. can anyone plz tell where i can read raja gidh as someone sujjested it to start with this novel

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.