Details

Dil Phoolon Ki Basti

Website
Visit Website
Description
Dil Pholon Ki Basti is a very popular novel By famous woman novelist Nighat Abdullah. Nighat Abdullah is a very popular female writer among women and those who like romantic social issues. She has produced many master pieces best sellers including Dil PhooloN ki basti (Novel), MohabbatoN ke Dermayan (collection of novelettes) and Mohabbat ka hassar. Novel Dil Phoolon ki Basti is just one of them. The novel is all about human nature and behaviours, emotions, desires, thinkings and strong family bonds. We hope Nighat Abdullah fans will also like this novel as they approved other Novels already published on kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 92/5
4.6/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags
Views 55941 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 11 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Safaid Phoolon Si Ek Dua by Nuzhat Jabeen Zia
Bisat e Dil
Dil Ke Dareechay
Mata e Dil
Dil ke mamaly
Submission Date 06:27:2010

Comments on Dil Phoolon Ki Basti

Madeeha
#21 - Quote - Permalink
an issue
Posted 01:27:2011 - 21:34:08:

this novel z awesum but i ve issue wid one dialog wich is
"jaisa kaainat mabus ek wo hi such ha, wohi hakikut, baki sb faraib"
its on pge 335 second part of novel
drofsmiles
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:02:2011 - 07:21:12:

This novel speaks loud about its writer. What an excellent talent Nighat Abdullah has.
Now my perception of the story:
Her lead character (Asia)amazing woman with such a determination makes her more strong and appealing because how amazingly she has been portrayed.
Shah Sikandar felt like he is a typical male chauvinist guy so full of his pride and his own sense of right and wrong.(many people might like me saying so, coz i read others comments too smiling face they were all going gaga over him smiling face but i have my reasons for saying so)
As for Ali jahangir well i had my doubts in the character pardon my saying so but he didnt have much to do irrespective of continuous repeating that he is strong and honored and all that, I felt he had nothing real to do except to call Saba and listen to his uncle ( Sikandar). I mean nobody did put any kind of restrained on him like Sikandar's father put on him, I hope iam understood here. and on top of that his parents did love him to sort everything out in the end.
Well I hope no body gets offended by my remarks coz i really liked the novel after all its a discussion forum.

Maria
#23 - Quote - Permalink
dil polon ki basti
Posted 11:24:2010 - 21:48:48:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just OMg no dought great novel lovely and unforgetable i just cant express my fellings in words because u can explain some felling in words but about this novel i think my fellings r stronger then my words. so it was just sweet novel. Shah Sikender and Asia great chracters. And Ali janhger ke tou kia baat hai he is hero.
Shireena
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:06:2010 - 22:25:00:

luv d novl bht filmy hota agar asia n skndr mljate nw its realistic i too wish dey were 2gedr bt dis is wat life is.
Zakia
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:05:2010 - 00:03:35:

smiling faceOne of the best novel I read. Asia and Sikandar's characters were unforgetable. will be great if you get them togather..... Any how true love always exists and mohabbat fana nahi hoti

maha
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:02:2010 - 10:37:49:

I really liked the novel magar buhat zuyada detailed hai which was kinda frustrating.... but any how i like the end... i wish shah sikander aur asiya kay saath bhi aisa hota magar chaalo bachey tou khush ho gaye unkey!!!! Its a unforgettable novel.... its true kay mohabbat fanaa nahi ho sakti....
Toqeer Umar
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:28:2010 - 12:00:23:

Nighat Abdullah written a great novel. The role of Shah Sikandar and Asia are to much interesting and excellent.
I also agree with writer "Mohabbat kabhi marr nahi sakti"
wajeeha
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:13:2010 - 17:03:39:

nodsmiling faceilove this noval it is very beautifull nd unforgetable i like shah sakander for his love nd ali jahangir for his wisdom for get his life nd wifenodsmiling face
wajeeha
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:13:2010 - 16:59:32:

ilove this noval it is very beautifull nd unforgetable i like shah sakander for his love nd ali jahangir for his wisdom for get his life nd wife
Afsheen
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:10:2010 - 02:09:48:

smiling faceThe novel was good. n i like the character of Madiha & Nabeel.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.