Details

Muskurahat Ki Moat

Website
Visit Website
Description
Muskurahat Ki Moat (A Story of Hate Cheat Betrayal Dceive Trust Friendship and Love) by Sarfraz Ahmed Rahi, is a very interesting and heart touching socio-moral novel, like his other two novels Ishq Ka Qaaf & Pukaar, already published online by kitaabghar.com. The novel is based on the real life characters living around us who love, hate, cheat, deceive and give away. The novel depicts true picture of human nature, a man that can be good as saints and bad as devils. Its a story of men who can kill for wealth, land and woman but its also story of men who sacrifice everything for others. Muskurahat ki Mot is a story of cruelty, conspiracy, cheat, betrayal, revenge, trust, love, friendship and love. Its a story of relations that touch heart and soul beyond the boundaries of life and this mortal physical world. Its a story of Past, Present and Future.

We are sure, kitaabghar.com book readers will love this social reformal urdu novel
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 21327 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Muskurahat (Smile)
Submission Date 03:07:2010

Comments on Muskurahat Ki Moat

Hussain
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:09:2010 - 12:32:08:

mary pass asy words nahin hain jo keh mery emotion ko zahar kar saky.
ALMAS TANVIR-KHAN
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:31:2010 - 15:49:23:

BRILLIANT! Couldnt sttop reading it till i finished it all in one go.Totally recomend itnod
YASIR
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Good
Posted 03:30:2010 - 09:35:37:

This is a good story i read this carefully n observed this
nice girl
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Good
Posted 03:27:2010 - 13:41:41:

Wonder full story.I am really very happy after read this story. After read me happy
eemaan
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:26:2010 - 00:44:04:

very good and absorbing story.I could not leave it before finishing. very interesting!keep it up.
sikandar hayat
#26 - Quote - Permalink
BAHRAIN
Posted 03:24:2010 - 11:17:49:

کتاب گھر کی انتظامیہ اور قارئین کومیرا سلام کتاب گھر کی وساطت سے یہ کتاب پڑھنے کو ملی لکھنے والےنے کیا خوب لکھا بہت اچھی کہانی ہے پڑھنے میں بہت مزا آیا کتاب گھر کا شکریہ جس کی وجہ سے میں یہ کھانی پڑھ پایا خدا حافظ
Laima Ahmad
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:22:2010 - 06:33:56:

smiling faceThankyou so much for this unforgetable story ,this is something which touch your soul and you feel that you are there with them .May ALLAH Almighty bless Ahmad rahi's soul and bless you guys.
Alam Multan
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:20:2010 - 08:58:02:

Very Nice and Complete Story. I enjoy to read it and take a lesson.

Allah Bless all the Team of Kitab Ghar who provide us a Beautiful Books for Reading & I pray for writer. wish u all the best

Amjad Ali Orakzar
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:17:2010 - 15:58:18:

So nice and good story and i enjoy so much it is social story and every one should learn some thing from it
i aprreciate the publiciser and writer
and pray for him.
wish u all the best
Amjad Ali Orakzai
From Dubai.
RizwanaRaja

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 15
#30 - Quote - Permalink
I agree
Posted 03:12:2010 - 19:53:56:

zia alwi wrote:
a wonderfull book special page 97 ALLAH SAB KO KHUSH REKHE - AMEEN

It was pretty emotional book, I really some of the dialog, specially “may apnay Kan aur Ankahay band nahi rak saka “
I can read this book all over again just to appreciate these words …..
I always like the Taboo subject any way …..grin

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.