Details

Muskurahat Ki Moat

Website
Visit Website
Description
Muskurahat Ki Moat (A Story of Hate Cheat Betrayal Dceive Trust Friendship and Love) by Sarfraz Ahmed Rahi, is a very interesting and heart touching socio-moral novel, like his other two novels Ishq Ka Qaaf & Pukaar, already published online by kitaabghar.com. The novel is based on the real life characters living around us who love, hate, cheat, deceive and give away. The novel depicts true picture of human nature, a man that can be good as saints and bad as devils. Its a story of men who can kill for wealth, land and woman but its also story of men who sacrifice everything for others. Muskurahat ki Mot is a story of cruelty, conspiracy, cheat, betrayal, revenge, trust, love, friendship and love. Its a story of relations that touch heart and soul beyond the boundaries of life and this mortal physical world. Its a story of Past, Present and Future.

We are sure, kitaabghar.com book readers will love this social reformal urdu novel
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 21329 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Muskurahat (Smile)
Submission Date 03:07:2010

Comments on Muskurahat Ki Moat

aliawan
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:31:2010 - 19:30:47:

ITS VERY INTERESTING STORY I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS.
faiza
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:17:2010 - 17:56:10:

it is very interesting story i have no words to discribe my feelingssmiling face
FAIZA
#13 - Quote - Permalink
muskurahat ki mout
Posted 05:17:2010 - 17:52:20:

IT IS VERY INTERESTING STORY.I HAVE NO WORDS TO DISCRIBE MY FEELINGS I WANT TO SHOW THIS STORY AS A DRAMA ON TV CHANEEL.smiling face
Talha Iqbal
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:12:2010 - 16:57:53:

The story is very interesting and it persuades the reder to finish it at a time.May God bless the writer.
komal
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:11:2010 - 09:26:39:

it is simply brilliant and excellent novel with an extraordinary subject and fellings which really touches your heart.EXCELLENT
syeda
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:27:2010 - 17:52:39:

awesome read!! stories like these are published in ages.. hats off to the writer.. simply brilliant
ISHTIAQ AHMED
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:27:2010 - 15:20:43:

Bohat hi achhi aur dil ko tarpa dainy wali kahani hai, lafz nai mil rahay keh kaya likhoon, Rahi sahib jaisay novelist roz roz paida nai hoongay, Kitab ka bohat bohat shukria, mairi aik frmaish hai kitab ghar main Novel "AQABLA" or "SONA GHAT KA PUJARI" bhi shamil kijiay, bohat mehrbani hogi
Muhammad Sohaib
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Reality of Life
Posted 04:19:2010 - 11:55:05:

This story belongs to our social life. Here is a lesson for all of us that good friends are the best asset of our life. Always face them with happiness.
This is the best story i ever read. . .
Thanks...............
MOHSIN ALI
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 2
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:13:2010 - 11:43:38:

ITS VERY INTERESTING STORY I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS.
MOHSIN ALI
#20 - Quote - Permalink
MUSKRAHAT KI MOOT
Posted 04:13:2010 - 11:40:34:

IT IS VERY INTERESTING STORY I BECAME SAD AGTER READ THS NOVEL.NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.