Details

Doosra Janam

Website
Visit Website
Description
Doosra Janam (Second Life after Death) by Pervez Bilgrami is an excellent action adventure science fiction novel, based on many General and Medical Science Secrets and Facts. Its a story of Action Adventure Thriller Horror Mystry mix theme. All the Scientific and Medical Theories other religion philosophies are viewed in the light of Quran and Islamic Teachings. What is DNA and its function in human body, What is Cell and how they generated and destroyed, The Role of Stars in the sky impacting the life of human on earth, the formation of clouds and many many other things are discussed in this very interesting novel. We are sure, the science fiction lovers as well as science students will love to read this novel.

Pervez Bilgrami is a wellknown writer of Urdu. He wrote 5000+ urdu fiction stories including 25 novels, edits an urdu magazine monthly SACHCHI KAHANIA of Karachi Pakistan for about 20 years. Now he is editor of urdu magazine SARGUZISHT monthly. Also he is a poet of urdu. His novel DOSRA JANM - GHAZI, Tarik Khandar, Matay Dil o Jaan, Masiha, Shaheen Sift etc are the best seller novel of 2003 2004 2005 2008. He is only one urdu writer who wrote episodic story on web site
Rating
  • 46.6/5
2.33/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 21754 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 01:24:2010

Comments on Doosra Janam

Mun'am

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 5
Total Comments: 34
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2010 - 21:25:22:

Rizwana Raja wrote:
Hmmmm I am thinking what to say , yes the Novel was way 2 long for its subject

I agree with you miss raja... The novel was not very impressive...but the contents were...and Mr. Parvez Balgrami really had worked hard on the science topics and facts he wrote in it.

I also don't like the idea of a simple ordinary man becoming a spy-action hero as Mr. Balgrami made professor in this story and as also in his other novel GHAZI.

The QURAN has many hints and signs of great Scientific Mystries and Hidden Knowledge and things yet to discover and thats why Qur'ran urges us time and again to LOOK and THINK but we do not do what Qur'ran and Allah wants us to do...When Muslims used to read Qur'an and Think on the meanings of the verses, we were successful in modern science (of that time) but when we left the path, we are now fall back...

May ALLAH give guidance to us ALL.
Rizwana Raja
#32 - Quote - Permalink
My opinion
Posted 01:29:2010 - 20:47:33:

Hmmmm I am thinking what to say , yes the Novel was way 2 long for its subject , I really like the story of Zono and Asad , but could not find out what exactly happen to both of them ….and then I did not understand why Doctor decide to leave the country when the Pakistani Govt was not involve in any of the activity against the Doctor…and I kind of felt that the writer kept on insisting that the modern science is nothing , I believe it does not matter what my parents were what matter is who I am , same way it does not matter what Islam was hat matter is what is it now, all we do is to read Quran to get rid of bad eye , or to pass the Exams, for dead people , and for so on and on , how many people actually try to discover in Quran , and when someone actually try and discover something new we put them down by saying Oh it’ s in Quran already …….Come on man now we need to stop thinking how Great gift of Book we have now let’s find out what it says and what this books want us to do , other than wear Burka , don’t talk to Na mehram , don’t wear the perfume cause of alcohol and so on ………………….. at the end I want to say my brain thing faster than I can write so If I am not clear on something please ask me I will try to re think what I want to say ……………………. And actually good job Mr. Writer of researching all that, I am sure it took a lot of time and thank you for all the effort, I really like the book, and the topic where you discuss about , why people cannot transfer the knowledge we have to our kidz ……………I believe we do , we transfer all what we know very slowly when we raise them , and the idea of transferring all my knowledge to a new born is very scary , I don’t want someone to get a PhD degree if they did not work for it , no doctor is operating me if he did not spent 10, 12 year of learning, ……and the idea of you are what you make of you will be useless so my opinion is its better that way ………..smiling facenod

Asma
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:28:2010 - 16:29:25:

Har cheez mein kuch negative and positive feature hoty hai.Es novel ko parh k ma nae postive cheezon ko absorb kea but ye novel itna bara hai itna time laga par k but ye bilkul awein he tha jaisy koi gap wo hesaab hua kodha pahaar nikla chuha.Mujhe to dosry janam wali baat he koi nai lagi just time waste.
jahanzeb ansari
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:28:2010 - 01:00:53:

lagta hai likhney waley ne imran series or kuch book ko mila k yeh wala novel likh diya .. koi b scene ka dosrey se koi taluq nai .. kitaabghar walo ko apne status ka b khayal rakhna chaye ... thanx
Amjadparvez
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:24:2010 - 21:36:19:

A good book is a good friend.so this book is my friend.please bring all the books of parvez sahib.thank unodnod

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.