Details

Doosra Janam

Website
Visit Website
Description
Doosra Janam (Second Life after Death) by Pervez Bilgrami is an excellent action adventure science fiction novel, based on many General and Medical Science Secrets and Facts. Its a story of Action Adventure Thriller Horror Mystry mix theme. All the Scientific and Medical Theories other religion philosophies are viewed in the light of Quran and Islamic Teachings. What is DNA and its function in human body, What is Cell and how they generated and destroyed, The Role of Stars in the sky impacting the life of human on earth, the formation of clouds and many many other things are discussed in this very interesting novel. We are sure, the science fiction lovers as well as science students will love to read this novel.

Pervez Bilgrami is a wellknown writer of Urdu. He wrote 5000+ urdu fiction stories including 25 novels, edits an urdu magazine monthly SACHCHI KAHANIA of Karachi Pakistan for about 20 years. Now he is editor of urdu magazine SARGUZISHT monthly. Also he is a poet of urdu. His novel DOSRA JANM - GHAZI, Tarik Khandar, Matay Dil o Jaan, Masiha, Shaheen Sift etc are the best seller novel of 2003 2004 2005 2008. He is only one urdu writer who wrote episodic story on web site
Rating
  • 46.6/5
2.33/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , , ,
Views 21744 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 01:24:2010

Comments on Doosra Janam

aisha jhone
#21 - Quote - Permalink
2 of 2 people found this comment helpful
Posted 03:30:2010 - 02:34:35:

sulaiman sahab ka coment parh kar dar gai thi halan k ye novel ki kai qist main sachi kahania digest main parh chuki thi phir medical k exam ki waja se chor dia tha magr phir kitabi surat main aap k yahan pori parhi aur ye kahny par majbor hoi k sulaiman sahab ne DNA k bary main kuch bhi nahi parha hai.main 3rd year ki std hoon.main ne jitna parha aur phir aaj hi apny sinor se dic kia .un ka bhi kahna hai k novel main sahi tashrih hai.toty toty qistwar chapi hai es liy kahin kahin kahani bikhri hai magar kahani bahoot achi hai k es main dars hai
shahbaz hassan
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:28:2010 - 00:51:41:

:novel par musnaf ki grip kamzor ha kafi gultian han
Sulaiman
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Neurobiology
Posted 02:22:2010 - 05:40:43:

I am a student of Neurobiology and i have done Masters in Biotechnology, and i must say, Bilgarmai sahab ne DNA ke sath bari Zydati ki hai, more over i play Taekwonod as well, unho ne martial arts ke saath be bari hi zaydati ki hai, these round kicks and flying kicks are mostly for show only side and front kick or round house kick is real fighting kick, but ya in Imran series, Also Hypnotism is not working like he mentioned, and if its working like that, hwy not they only used this, I am impressed by Ghulam Rasoool, firt a dervant, then a Molana, then a scientisst,t then a Karate Mater, wah bhai wah, poori Pakistani film bara masalon wali. Noval is choo choon ki Malian, no grip on any subject , though he tried, so i will just praise him for his tries, but otherwise, its a a wastage of time . there are 12 comments and i am agree with 11 of them, and for the last one, Allah unko Hidayat de
Noor
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2010 - 14:07:18:

story theme bohut acha hai laykin writer ki story per grip thora kam hi rahi anywayzzz nice story smiling face
AKA
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2010 - 12:17:02:

kafi thaka howa novel hai, total time waste, itna boring k bohat se pages fast forward mai guzarne pare
not upto the standard of kitaabghar
Waqas
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:09:2010 - 10:07:37:

Koi Nai maza nahin aya writer nay b apna time waste kiya hai aur hamara b. aik cheez joo achi lagi woo ayat ka tarjama aur un ka reference tha joo k bilkul sahih tha. but iss tarah k novel main yeah cheez ajeeb c lagti hai. phir joon he professor k pass kathi atti hai kisi unjaan ko b pata chul jata hai k yahi taut hai aur sub kuch yahi kur rahi hai. but

achi koshih thi. meray khayal say yeah pehla novel hai jo kitab ghar walon nay bina read kiye publish kur diya hai.
rizwan soomro
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:09:2010 - 09:15:42:

novel itna khass nahin hai aagar aap ko aacha novel lagana hain to mera khayaal mein seema ghazal ka chaand kay qaidi jasa novel koi nahin hai ur rashid nazir tahir kay 3 naye novel jo darr walon na chapan hain
Shahbaz
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:08:2010 - 11:50:12:

This book is nothing just rubbish.
privez billgrami in fact not cleared that what he id writing and just copied mazher kaleem imran series style in last half.
very very fazoooool book.
Raja Rizwana
#29 - Quote - Permalink
yep yep yep
Posted 02:04:2010 - 18:49:56:

Mun'am wrote:

I agree with you miss raja... The novel was not very impressive...but the contents were...and Mr. Parvez Balgrami really had worked hard on the science topics and facts he wrote in it.

I also don't like the idea of a simple ordinary man becoming a spy-action hero as Mr. Balgrami made professor in this story and as also in his other novel GHAZI.

The QURAN has many hints and signs of great Scientific Mystries and Hidden Knowledge and things yet to discover and thats why Qur'ran urges us time and again to LOOK and THINK but we do not do what Qur'ran and Allah wants us to do...When Muslims used to read Qur'an and Think on the meanings of the verses, we were successful in modern science (of that time) but when we left the path, we are now fall back...

May ALLAH give guidance to us ALL.

You are right , professor was just caught in circumstances , and all he did was try to save his life and did what any man should do to help other, yet he was called a Muja hid , and so many people died to save his life and help him reached Pakistan , yet he decided to leave the country at the end …

Rehan
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:04:2010 - 11:53:13:

Salam.
novel acha tha shurowaat say lay kar darmiyaan tak to kaafi acha tha par end buhaat taveel kar dya hai aur end main kuch ziada hi filmo aur daramay wala mawad bhar dya hai. jab kay novel aisa hona chahiye jo haqeeqat pay mabni lagay na k filmo ki tarah.
Wasalam.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.