Details

Paaras

Website
Visit Website
Description
Paras by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with high moral lessons. Its a story of a teenage girl who was living a luxurious life but on her parents death, she found out she owns nothing. Her parents left her nothing. Her friends left her. Paras is also a story of a man who wanted short cut for a rich and prosperous life by marrying a rich girl. Paras has shown many aspects and angles of life, some ugly some beautiful. Its a story of human emotions, flirting, cheating, deceiving, lust, love and also raised curtains to expose the true reallity of high society and burger families. Paras is a bit different story and we hope, our readers will like it
Rating
  • 85.8/5
4.29/5 based on 7 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 28357 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:28:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Paaras

Nicefellow
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:08:2009 - 17:22:23:

this novel is very good romantic and mind blowing..
i really impressed about your writting.
ALLAH always bless you..
Dr Rizwana
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Best Novel I have ever read!
Posted 12:02:2009 - 18:36:04:

Congratulations!!

It is the best novel I have ever read! fantastic comparision of two different worlds of the rich and the poor and to highlight "the value of hunman life", "thw worthlessness of money" and "how belief in Allah get strengthened in bad times"

Heads off to the writer! I would like to read the other novels of this writer.

Sarah
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:18:2009 - 18:35:49:

Novel ache hai par language poor hai, I have one complain that is some Urdu words that writer wrote are unrecognizable English in Urdu is ok sometimes but some words were in different language so please use easy Urdu words plus if you are using English in Urdu in bracket write same word in English that way we don't have to guess. Since I am reading on line I can't give an example now what I am referring to.
Thanks
iman
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:03:2009 - 16:10:02:

aslamualikum

thiz a very nice story i recommeneded it 2 all
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:31:2009 - 17:45:14:

nod very very nice one i like very much one of the best i have ever read.
zahida noor
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:18:2009 - 02:30:17:

smiling facebaji ur novels are fantastic ,mind blowing. may god bless u with all of his blessings
MANSOOR
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:09:2009 - 18:23:58:

GOOD NOVEL CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW CAN I DOWNLOWED THIS NOVEL PLZ SEND ME MASSIGE ON EMAIL man_soor2007@hotmail.com
THANKS
komal
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:07:2009 - 09:23:32:

its realyy nice storynod me nay pari v hoi hai ....acha plzzzzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz agr hosakay to novel " MARAY CHARA GHAR " b upload kar din plzzzz muje is ki lastEpisoad nai mili sad
kasifjaved
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:03:2009 - 12:33:18:

bahut khoob itna khoobsurat novel isse pehle maine kabi nahi padha. is kahani ke kirdar itne karib mehsus hoote hain mano ki ham khud bhi is kahani ka ek kirdar ho.
is navel ki tareef bayan karne ke liye mere paas munasib alfaz nahi hai.
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:30:2009 - 18:16:42:

awasm novel.i really like it..mai e aj ise dosri bar perha he realy its 1 of my fvt novel .ise perh k aik shair yad agea he .......

LAAKH PAKIZA SAHI KISI MUKHLIS KA PYAR
WAQT K HATH KUCH ZAKHAAM LAGA DETE HAIN
HUM TU IBNE ADAM HEN HAMARA ZIKR HI KEA
LOG TU YOUSAF PE B ILZAM LAGA DETE HAIN

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.