Details

Paaras

Website
Visit Website
Description
Paras by Rukhsana Nigar Adnan is a terrific social reformal novel with high moral lessons. Its a story of a teenage girl who was living a luxurious life but on her parents death, she found out she owns nothing. Her parents left her nothing. Her friends left her. Paras is also a story of a man who wanted short cut for a rich and prosperous life by marrying a rich girl. Paras has shown many aspects and angles of life, some ugly some beautiful. Its a story of human emotions, flirting, cheating, deceiving, lust, love and also raised curtains to expose the true reallity of high society and burger families. Paras is a bit different story and we hope, our readers will like it
Rating
  • 85.8/5
4.29/5 based on 7 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 28357 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:28:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Paaras

Regular reader
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:14:2010 - 16:56:01:

umm good novel, wont call it best but good read to kill your time smiling face
well done.
laiqa
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:03:2010 - 22:44:54:

bahot acha novel tha .ghurbat blke sthe ghrbat se nichle darje ko jaisay writer ne describe kia he ............perh ker dil bahot udas ho a.
FAROOQ JACOB
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2010 - 15:00:26:

The novel was really very good i really liked it very much.nod
hiba
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 3
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2010 - 20:13:03:

PAARAS TELLS US TO BE READY FOR OUR FUTURE EITHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD,SO THE THEME OF THIS NOVEL IS FANTASTIC AND THE WAY IT IS WRITTENnod
uzma
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:05:2010 - 12:12:53:

its really tooooooooooooooooo good novel.i cant express my feeling about this amazing novel in words.one of the best novel i've ever read.superb end.thank you so much kitaab ghar n ofcourse Rukhsana Nigar Adnan tc n bye.ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS YOU.
Mun'am

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 5
Total Comments: 34
#16 - Quote - Permalink
hain ji?
Posted 02:03:2010 - 12:46:50:

Excuse me??? Ishq ka Ain, Ishq ka sheen (01), Ishq ka sheen (02) and Ishq ka Qaaf...all are available at kitaabghar.com and you are asking to upload it sad check the related section please...

farzana wrote:
bohat zabardast. n agar ishq ka ain bhi uupload hosakay to zaroor kkar deiin plllllllllllllllllllllllz

farzana
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:02:2010 - 09:12:12:

nodvery nice . plz ishq ka ain bhi upload kr dein
smiling face
farzana
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:02:2010 - 09:09:13:

bohat zabardast. n agar ishq ka ain bhi uupload hosakay to zaroor kkar deiin plllllllllllllllllllllllz
Jalees Jalali
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Paras
Posted 01:28:2010 - 16:06:15:

a few novel which attract me... paras include in this category.... its a best social novel.... and aware the social problems... thanks pehaly_aap@yahoo.com
shamaila
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:21:2010 - 19:35:14:

ASALAM O ALIKUM
boht AALA novel, parh kr jee khush hu gaya. Aysy hu piary n romantic novels likhti raha karen.thanksgrinnod

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.