Details

Do Boondain Sawan Ki

Website
Visit Website
Description
Do Boondain Sawan Ki by Aleem ul Haq Haqqi is urdu translation of best selling novel Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer. This is a compulsive story of two powerful men linked by an all-consuming hatred. William Lowell Kane and Abel Rosnovski, one the son of a Boston millionaire banker, the other a penniless polish immigrant - born on the same day near the turn of the century on opposite sides of the world (one in USA and other in Polland). Young William Kane is growing up in the lap of luxury, attending the finest schools, and winning every honor his father before him achieved. Abel is rescued from the woods beside the body of his dead mother by a hunter and taken into a peasant family. The Russian occupation of Poland, his fearful and solitary escape to Turkey and later America, will have you cheering this tough young boy.
They are brought together by fate and the quest of a dream. Two men -- ambitious, powerful, ruthless -- are locked in a relentless struggle to build an empire, fuelled by their all-consuming hatred. Over sixty years and three generations, through war, marriage, fortune, and disaster, Kane and Abel battle for the success and triumph that only one man can have. They each have a remarkable life story that makes for spellbinding reading until the finale in 1963
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 19460 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 06:21:2009

Comments on Do Boondain Sawan Ki

Waseem Riaz khukhar
Posted 02:25:2013 - 23:42:53:

sach a beautiful novel it is really thanx to kitabghar,,,smiling facesmiling face
Sajjad
dafd
Posted 02:21:2013 - 13:57:34:

Zbrdast yar bht he acha novel hai end thora change hota to acha tha
Booklover
Posted 01:27:2011 - 18:22:24:

Great work! I've never read anything before by Jeff Archer. But I liked this novel so much that I finished it in just two days. Everything from plot to narrative technique to characterization is commendable. The credit goes to Mr. Haqqi for such a smooth translation that the reader never feels for a second that it has been written in another language. Well, my first intro with Archer is a good one. Thanks to Kitaabghar. smiling face
Alone
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
Posted 08:17:2010 - 17:34:05:

Saalam

I dont know about this Novel, because i did not read it yet, but this is my habbit that when i wanna do any thing, i try to know about that so thats why i was reading comments about this story, i hope this story will be wounderful, i will read this story as soon as i can and get back to you. smiling face

thanks

Alone
bushra
Posted 07:28:2010 - 23:49:48:

it is one of the best novel that i ever read.
NasirKayani
Posted 07:24:2010 - 07:48:59:

What a master piece! I recommend it to all the readers who liked The Alchemist!
rani
Posted 11:12:2009 - 14:00:11:

nodi really like this novel.superb....i cant forgat this novel few of novels which i "ll always remember!.thnx kitaab ghar to provide this novel
Alamgir
Sataaish-e-Fun
Posted 09:17:2009 - 19:33:14:

Hi, This is Alamgir. i read complete novel & appreciated. Perticularly i liked "Ladek's" (Abel) charachter who really survived hard.I praise writer & as well as Translater Mr. Aleemul haq haqqi for his efforts. And also thank to Eilm wa Irfan publisher & Kitaabghar for so great offer.

Thank entire exective team once again.
km.alamgir@gmail.com
hina
Posted 07:21:2009 - 16:49:56:

this is really an amazing novel....both the guys are great....
hope I got this kind of achievement in my life.

iffat syed
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:18:2009 - 21:57:22:

I always read all novels of kitaabghar,it's also a very beautiful novel .I like it very much,
thankyou for publish such heart touching novel

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.