Details

Hum Safar

Website
Visit Website
Description
Humsafar by Farhat Ishtiaq is a beautiful social romantic reformal novel written on the strong bond of husband-wife relationship, which further reincorse by the bond of their children. Life partners not only need love and sincerity to live a happy married life but trust and confidence in each other also plays a major role. If this confidence and trust get shaky, then many problems and doubts arise and it can make their life miserable, they want seperation but even then, the bond of their children love, keep them together, can bring back the happiness and peace in their life.
Rating
  • 92.6/5
4.63/5 based on 24 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 122323 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 22 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Safar Ki Shaam
Iman Ka Safar
Safar Nama Turkey
Sanso Ke Is Safar Me by Umme Iman Qazi
Namkeen Panio Ka Safar by Munam Malik
Submission Date 05:10:2009

Comments on Hum Safar

gul
#221 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:21:2009 - 20:40:50:

excellent novel.
excellent characters especially hareem
i have also a daughter and my husband and i really love her alot in same way like in this novel, althought it is lenghty and having repeation but raelly realistc story. very very near to real life.
misbah
#222 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:20:2009 - 16:48:05:

this novel is best ,meri kitaab ghar se request hai k plz farhat ji ke aur novels bhi availeble kie jaen , unka ek novel BIN ROEY ANSOO plz kitaab ghar main introduce karain .
Mudz
#223 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:19:2009 - 12:01:27:

i will say just one sentence....simply dil ko hila denay wala......
kiran
#224 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:16:2009 - 16:36:18:

mein ne bi yeh novel kist-war parha tha,,per yeh novel itna pasand hai muje k mein isye bohat bar parh chuki hon, sirf yahi nahi farhat isteaq jee k baki novels bi kable tarif hote hain.smiling face
Waffa
#225 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:15:2009 - 04:47:06:

I love this novel. Its one of the best ! only some of the things were repeated over and over which made the story very long. But, it was amazing.
yasir saleem
#226 - Quote - Permalink
appreciation
Posted 06:14:2009 - 07:40:36:

i read this novel extremely tuching the heart . i dont have any child but after reading this i dear that may allah give me a child like hareem i am so impressed by the this character. Although the main story of saas and bahoo was the same as we see in the dramas and films but the charecter of hareem was extremely ......(i dont have words)...........the best
gulfam
#227 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:13:2009 - 17:11:35:

hello..gulfam here..
excellent n v true,,,dese character r v close to life n in our society easily founded.
only little lenghthy,,,but worth reading it again after ending.
farhaat ishtiyaq isreally v promising....
good lucknod
nusrat sayed
#228 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:12:2009 - 18:24:08:

ASAK,farhat ji aap ki likhi yhe kahani bohat hi nice lagi hurfon ka istemal bhi bohat achcha kiya aap se guzarish hai k kuch aesa likhken jo nai nasal ko sabak mile deen ka,saadgi ka,rishton ko nibhane ka deen or duniya ko saath le kar chalna na k sirf duniya daari nibhana mujhe aap ki aesi kahani ka intezar rahegasmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling faceallah aap ko kamiyabi ataa kare(Aamin)
reader
#229 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:10:2009 - 14:19:29:

smiling facecoolvery very sentimental,close to heart.i m great fan of writer.she is best
ranni
#230 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:09:2009 - 19:39:43:

i really liked this novels and really like to read everyday and everytime.i read this novel about five times.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.