Details

Hum Safar

Website
Visit Website
Description
Humsafar by Farhat Ishtiaq is a beautiful social romantic reformal novel written on the strong bond of husband-wife relationship, which further reincorse by the bond of their children. Life partners not only need love and sincerity to live a happy married life but trust and confidence in each other also plays a major role. If this confidence and trust get shaky, then many problems and doubts arise and it can make their life miserable, they want seperation but even then, the bond of their children love, keep them together, can bring back the happiness and peace in their life.
Rating
  • 92.6/5
4.63/5 based on 24 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 122296 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 22 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Safar Ki Shaam
Iman Ka Safar
Safar Nama Turkey
Sanso Ke Is Safar Me by Umme Iman Qazi
Namkeen Panio Ka Safar by Munam Malik
Submission Date 05:10:2009

Comments on Hum Safar

Aisha
#181 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:05:2009 - 11:31:48:

well it was really a gud story. but it was really shoking dat how is it possible dat a mother behave like that with her children nd grand children. it was pathatic nd in the end when our hero wept my eyes too become tearful..... God! that cruel mother!! unbelieveable!!!
in d end, ofcors, in luv trust iz d main thing. he shud or every1 shud heed at least once to bother 4 beloved...still luv iz power.
Amir Raza
#182 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:01:2009 - 17:14:34:

nod Bohat Hi Acha Lika Ap Ne. Main Ye ap ka pehla Navel Parh Raha Hoon.Bohat Acha Laga Ap ka navel Parh kar.
Anaya
#183 - Quote - Permalink
hi
Posted 09:26:2009 - 23:11:51:

zabardast noval tha mere zehan se nikal he nahi raha bohatt he zaberdast tha itna acha noval pehli baar milla parhny ko khurd ka kardaar bohat acha tha
#184 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:26:2009 - 11:58:31:

hmmm wht should i say just tht nice emotional novel is ko pardh kar kafi roya hon main ansu khud ba khud niklay ja rahay thay good work.

fraaz
ASIYA AKBAR
#185 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:18:2009 - 00:49:24:

humsafar is one of best novel.SUPER .OUT o the world outstanding. novel was so nice. smiling face
Asmee
#186 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:17:2009 - 15:54:33:

farhat its a gr8 achievement like the way u describe about hareem, her innocence her smile n her love for her parents, I can feel all from the core of my heart.,
I like ur style u always describe the feelings of ur characters in very simple but heart touching words, I am a regular reader of shuaa, khawateen , n kiran since 1999 , so I m related to u from ur first novel which was awesome n I still remember its each n every bit,
May Allah bless u always in whole life !Aameen!

Sana Shahzadi
#187 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:15:2009 - 10:04:25:

farhat its a gr8 achievement like the way u describe about hareem, her innocence her smile n her love for her parents, I can feel all from the core of my heart.,
I like ur style u always describe the feelings of ur characters in very simple but heart touching words, I am a regular reader of shuaa, khawateen , n kiran since 1999 , so I m related to u from ur first novel which was awesome n I still remember its each n every bit,
May Allah bless u always in whole life !Aameen!
FATIMA AZIZ
#188 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:14:2009 - 20:27:36:

its very good.the character of hureem is not only very intresting but also very cute.
sweeti
#189 - Quote - Permalink
humsafar
Posted 09:09:2009 - 11:58:33:

[love ur each n every novel farhat isthiaq n also ur heros i ove ashar n want to be someone like ashar n also aabi of (matan jan hai tou)plz give me ur email idsmiling facethnx
asma
#190 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:07:2009 - 01:26:15:

wel done farhat jee i ve no words to express my feelings about humsafar coz i m crying now:

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.