Details

Tijori Ka Raaz

Website
Visit Website
Description
Tijori Ka Raaz (Secret of the safe) is the 4th remarkable crime buster novel in Jasoosi Dunia (the spy world) series. The first and unique spy / secret agents, investigation officers of urdu crime & investigation literature Colonel Faridi and Captain Hameed solve another crime mystry. This time there is no murder mystry to solve but its a case of unique burglary where nothing was stolen from the opened Safe. Our two intelligent officers will cope with different strange and paranormal situations. This novel is not just only a crime investigation story but also disclose the human nature of cheat, fraud and endless greed. This is the 4th novel of Jasoosi Dunia series by Ibn-e-Safi and Kitaab Ghar will present more stories of the same series in coming days. We hope our readers will find this novel as equal as others we produced
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 22011 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Baqiyaat-e Raaz
Purisrar Cheekhain
Shaitan Sahib
Khofnak Jungle
Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)
Submission Date 03:26:2009

Comments on Tijori Ka Raaz

#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:30:2009 - 14:00:50:

Ibn-e-Safi is the king of secrete novels. if he diverted his mind towards crime its sure that it is the ost difficult task to for the police to catch him. but he loved his country and he gave this massege to us too.

smiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face
Rashid
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:27:2009 - 20:21:31:

I think it is very good effert of intertainment.i realy appriciate all team of KITAABGHAR. keep it on
hira khan
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:17:2009 - 15:58:47:

that is a really nice novel, i appriciate it

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.