Details

Tijori Ka Raaz

Website
Visit Website
Description
Tijori Ka Raaz (Secret of the safe) is the 4th remarkable crime buster novel in Jasoosi Dunia (the spy world) series. The first and unique spy / secret agents, investigation officers of urdu crime & investigation literature Colonel Faridi and Captain Hameed solve another crime mystry. This time there is no murder mystry to solve but its a case of unique burglary where nothing was stolen from the opened Safe. Our two intelligent officers will cope with different strange and paranormal situations. This novel is not just only a crime investigation story but also disclose the human nature of cheat, fraud and endless greed. This is the 4th novel of Jasoosi Dunia series by Ibn-e-Safi and Kitaab Ghar will present more stories of the same series in coming days. We hope our readers will find this novel as equal as others we produced
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 22011 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Baqiyaat-e Raaz
Purisrar Cheekhain
Shaitan Sahib
Khofnak Jungle
Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)
Submission Date 03:26:2009

Comments on Tijori Ka Raaz

azeem
#11 - Quote - Permalink
amber nnag maria novil required
Posted 05:23:2011 - 00:15:18:

yar agar kisi k paas amber naag maria kia 52 serial k bad pdf pari hain tu bara-e-karam mujhe send kartdein. azeem_worldonlineshop@yahoo.com par plzz plzz plzzz
shahid khan
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:20:2011 - 15:28:25:

ohhhhhhh what a great jasoosi collection as MAIN AIK JASOOS THA plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz is kitab ko kahy sai talash ker k kitab ghar ki zeenat bana dai, thanx
Najam Kokab
#13 - Quote - Permalink
About site and Jassosee Novels.
Posted 04:07:2011 - 11:16:05:

I am very happy to find out this site as it's really an amazing and veryyyyyyyyyyy nice site that we can read all kind of books here. Thanx soooooooooooooo much. I have some to say about Jasoose Novels. The novels of Mazahar Kaleem r actually sooooooooo far from reality so I don;t like the same as for as Ibne Safi, Najma sife, Ean Safi , H safietc etc r very good and very near to reality so plz post novels of those authors. And yes, I had soooo long ago read some Jassoose Novel of one author, whose characters werre SIRAGRISSAN, Shahab, his Assistant, Najmee and his Secretary ,I think Feroza, those novels were veryyyyyyyyyyy nice , just like novels of Sharlock Homes but let me to say better than those, so try to post these also. And yes here in ur list there is one gr88888888888 Novel " RESHMEE KHITRA" of Masood Javed so if there r some others of this author then plzzzzzzzzzzzz post those also. Thanx in advance. Plz carry on.
Abubakar
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2011 - 19:56:17:

aap ki site bohat aachi hai specially tagvari ka raaz bohat pasand hai.
mahmood shariff
#15 - Quote - Permalink
jasoosi duniya
Posted 11:24:2010 - 18:25:50:

IBNESAFI's novels are so much intresting once you start reading till you finish the book you won't close the book.ibnesafi was not just an author of thrillers but a social reformer.
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:31:2010 - 18:22:47:

i want the link from where i can read the amber naag maria..if anybody knows abt that novel he oe she can send me that link on creck_malik@yahoo.com
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:24:2010 - 13:26:10:

[quote=rashid ]i want buy book,s of a.hameed , whic name are, AMBER NAAG MARAIYA (( MOUT KA TAUKUB AND WAPSI)))....IMRAN REHAN ADVENTURE, ....NADEEM KA KHOFNAAK SUFER NAMA....PLEASE CONTECT ME THIS E MAIL ...mr.boby_999@yahoo.com[/quote]
ager jiss bhaiee ya behan k paas hoon, mujhay batain, may keemat per khareedna chahata hoon, pleas, es kay elawa, monthly nayufaque,naya rukh, action,and subrang ky kam as kam 15 20 saal puranay shumaray bhi darkar hain.
Usama
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:15:2010 - 19:09:03:

I like this story very much
The secret of safe was the secret till i not opened the page 67
Fridi,s roll was excellent
imran
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:26:2010 - 10:47:59:

smiling face i realy like this story.this is a great one from afridi series.i like it very muchnodnod
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:09:2010 - 00:56:15:

this is one of the top class jasoosi novel available in urdu languge. I really appreciate kitab gher for this. asifdisapproval

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.