Details

Tijori Ka Raaz

Website
Visit Website
Description
Tijori Ka Raaz (Secret of the safe) is the 4th remarkable crime buster novel in Jasoosi Dunia (the spy world) series. The first and unique spy / secret agents, investigation officers of urdu crime & investigation literature Colonel Faridi and Captain Hameed solve another crime mystry. This time there is no murder mystry to solve but its a case of unique burglary where nothing was stolen from the opened Safe. Our two intelligent officers will cope with different strange and paranormal situations. This novel is not just only a crime investigation story but also disclose the human nature of cheat, fraud and endless greed. This is the 4th novel of Jasoosi Dunia series by Ibn-e-Safi and Kitaab Ghar will present more stories of the same series in coming days. We hope our readers will find this novel as equal as others we produced
Rating
  • 100/5
5/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 22011 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Baqiyaat-e Raaz
Purisrar Cheekhain
Shaitan Sahib
Khofnak Jungle
Khofnak Imarat (Imran Series)
Submission Date 03:26:2009

Comments on Tijori Ka Raaz

syed kaleem
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:12:2010 - 17:30:21:

One of the earlier novels. Ibn e safi's style is unique and inimitable. Quite a few writers have tried to copy but could not do justice. Some came quite close, with a lot of strain and effort but the style could'nt be maintanied. I have read and re read almost all his novels. but even today, i go back 40 years back when i used to hide jasoosi duniya novels in my school books. Ibn e safi used to take me to a different world. Movies, thrilliers have never given me that kind of satisfaction.
aftab
#22 - Quote - Permalink
want novel
Posted 04:17:2010 - 15:59:23:

ap ki site bohat achi hai plz ap M.A RAhat ke novel bi is mein add kren
Speacilly (KAALA JAADO)plz its a Request
Sulaiman
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Neurobiology
Posted 04:16:2010 - 02:24:51:

Another great story from Ibne Safi...I am a fan of Ibn e Safi, and when i was in Pakistan i read all his novels of Jasoosi dunya and Imran Series, and i bet no other person cannot write Imran series like him, in which Imran is not a Superman smiling face I would request to make all Novels of Ibne Safi available if possible, thankssss
maliksajjad416@yahoo.com
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:18:2010 - 10:41:18:

Ye kahani koi khas tu nahi thi likin phir bhi theek hi thi. App se guzarish hai ki Tariq Ismail Sagar ka Novel "Main Aik Jasoos Tha" bhi kitab ghar mian rakhain. Buhat Mehrbani ho gi.
fizz
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 2
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:27:2010 - 03:12:59:

superbgrin this novel is just awesome...gud job kitabghar,,keep it upnod
sabahay
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:20:2010 - 05:50:42:

i have read all a hameed series of amber naag maria when i was 2 grader thru 4 th grader
awais
#27 - Quote - Permalink
amber naag maria
Posted 12:13:2009 - 12:52:10:

i want to read "amber,naag maria written by A-Hameed. where can i get it online..
rashid
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:23:2009 - 19:59:40:

i want buy book,s of a.hameed , whic name are, AMBER NAAG MARAIYA (( MOUT KA TAUKUB AND WAPSI)))....IMRAN REHAN ADVENTURE, ....NADEEM KA KHOFNAAK SUFER NAMA....PLEASE CONTECT ME THIS E MAIL ...mr.boby_999@yahoo.com
khalid ahmed khan
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:29:2009 - 01:16:28:

ibne safi ke sare hi novel top call he.pleas sare novel instaled kareiya jaye to bohan mehrbani ho. baqi next tme. allha hafiz
anila
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:15:2009 - 16:10:48:

nice novel. i want to read "amber,naag maria written by A-Hameed.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.