Details

Mind Blaster

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mind Blaster is an excellent Imran Series Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. Its story starts with an advance and amazing invention called Down Up and it was used on Pakasia 150 Commandos and they were killed like worms. Later, it was used on Pakasian Atomic Plant Scientists and the all of them went into coma for 72 hours. One Pakasian Scientist invented even advance device, the Mind Blaster, that can not only put men into coma from many miles distance but also damage their brains. Kafirstan stole this invention, its formula and killed the Scientist. Imran and Pakasia Secret Service must stop Kafristan Agencies to further develop this lethal and barbarous device and its mass attack on Pakasia. Imran and Pakasian Secret Service must take revenge of their 150 commandos who were killed in their sleep.
Rating
  • 88/5
4.4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 29053 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Jinnati Dunia
C-Top
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 03:01:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Mind Blaster

salman
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2009 - 19:26:23:

A salam w
mine hamesa se kitaab phdne ka soq rakhta ho aur khas kar jasoosi kitaab app logo ne ye kitaab chap kar urdu jaban ke liye buhut bada kaam kiya hai. aur ye kitaab tu waki mine badi bahtrin kitaab hai
thnx. www."KITAABGHAR".COM
Asim
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:04:2009 - 14:57:17:

shockedconfused{semicolon})shaking headgrinsmiling faceshaking headrolling eyesnodraised eyebrowsticking out tonguesadmaddisapproval
A good effort from Kitaab Ghar to read the novels on Internet.
And a good novel written by Mazhar Kaleem Aslo.
M.Faisal imran
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:03:2009 - 10:04:28:

Your effort is very good. There is some suggestion that you may be give the option to download the complete book in one click not dowloading one by one page.
zahid ali
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:02:2009 - 21:32:42:

I HAVE READ AL MOST THIRTY PAGES OF THAT NOVEL MIND BLASTER. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. YOU ARE DOING GREAT JOB. WELL DONE KEEP IT UP. SOON I WILL UP LOAD SOME GOOD THINGS ON YOUR WEBSITE KITAABGHAR . THESE ARE ALMOST GOOD THINGS. HOPE YOU WILL DO SUCH KIND OF EXCELLENT JOBS IN FUTURE... URD KI KHIDMET KERNAY PER JEETAY REHO

grz016@gmail.com

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.