Details

Mind Blaster

Website
Visit Website
Description
Mind Blaster is an excellent Imran Series Novel by Mazhar Kaleem M.A. Its story starts with an advance and amazing invention called Down Up and it was used on Pakasia 150 Commandos and they were killed like worms. Later, it was used on Pakasian Atomic Plant Scientists and the all of them went into coma for 72 hours. One Pakasian Scientist invented even advance device, the Mind Blaster, that can not only put men into coma from many miles distance but also damage their brains. Kafirstan stole this invention, its formula and killed the Scientist. Imran and Pakasia Secret Service must stop Kafristan Agencies to further develop this lethal and barbarous device and its mass attack on Pakasia. Imran and Pakasian Secret Service must take revenge of their 150 commandos who were killed in their sleep.
Rating
  • 88/5
4.4/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 29051 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 5 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Zero Blaster
Capital Agency
Jinnati Dunia
C-Top
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 03:01:2009 (Edited )

Comments on Mind Blaster

s m dar msc dsc akson luton
Avatar s m dar msc dsc akson luton
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:21:2009 - 02:06:00:
its ok but nothing too special? the enemyis off pakasia is all the kafers off world like jos hindu christian and freemasons so keep fighiting imran x2 pakistan zinda bad
ksb101pk
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:16:2009 - 12:31:05:
Posted by Guest:

"unlogical childish novel.ibn afi was real writer.mazher kali is making fools of common men,less educated mass."

Most of his novels are extra advance in sense of technology, difficult be believe, far from reality as compared to today’s world. In most of cases I agree with the above comments.
ksb101pk
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:16:2009 - 12:21:07:
wrote:
unlogical childish novel.ibn afi was real writer.mazher kali is making fools of common men,less educated mass.

Most of his novels are extra advance in sense of technology, difficult be believe, far from reality as compared to today’s world. In most of cases I agree with you.
nadeem khan
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:12:2009 - 21:49:04:
uncle ko bolo ki kiataab likhna chod deing..aur kuch aur kaam karin..warnaaaa ...................................................................................................................
KHALEEL
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:11:2009 - 23:43:06:
BEST SITE EVER I SAW BEFORE THIS IS BEST I WILL RED DAILY
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:09:2009 - 05:00:04:
unlogical childish novel.ibn afi was real writer.mazher kali is making fools of common men,less educated mass.
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:08:2009 - 00:02:00:
a good and best novel 4rm mazhar kaleem and special thanks 2 kittabghar ror this novel
zohaib
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:07:2009 - 02:54:36:
very nice book by mazhar kaleem.special thanks to kitaabghar for this novel.plz download more imran series on this site.
Muhammad Ayub Khan
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:06:2009 - 13:46:50:
Aslamo Alaikum!
I have Read this novel. I am fane of Mazhar kaleem From Last 25 years. Now I am an advocate & his coleage. after 10 years I read his novel, but it is interesting as was 25 years ago, I know Mazhar Kaleem is evergreen writer. your creation of this website is very good. I think that this is better servise of URDU ADDAB. Wish you good luck. May ALLAH blessed you & Mazhar Kaleem.

ayub_khan_adv@yahoo.com
huamyoun
#40 - Quote - Permalink
geo mushraf
Posted 03:06:2009 - 06:06:25:

nove was very gud . thanks for uploading can you upload master killers .nod

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.