Details

Paraya Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description
Paraya Asman by Muhammad Azam Khan is a social reformal novel with the theme of strong bond of blood and other family relations. Its a story about those relations who are very dear and close to us, without them the life becomes miserable but yet when people see these relations through glass of wealth and power, they lose importance of these relations and sometimes relations themselves. You will find all the characters of this story around you, or may be you are one of them
Rating
  • 73.4/5
3.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 19311 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Basaat
Pukaar
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Crack Down
Submission Date 11:25:2008 (Edited )

Comments on Paraya Asman

Madiha Sajjad
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2008 - 17:59:36:

ap ka novel bohat acha hai.lekn agr Nayaab,Aleem mil jate tou ye novel or b acha hota.....lekn novel overall bhat acha hai....smiling face
Nadeem Akram Butt
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:17:2008 - 12:23:22:

I have to admit writing skills of Azam sahib. His diction is second to none.
My complaint is about characters... He as modified characters so much that they have lost a personality... Every person in novel has different personality in start, middle and end of story.. I think plot is very week...
I would give example of self made hard working factory owner who apparently gave 'one assignment' to son... kept going to factory but was unaware of whole picture altogether...
Rubab's character has changed from start to finish...
That film actress does make more than one affair in one time but goes out on relation with two best friends...
He has twisted around characters just to surprise us and I think was unfair with characters....
zafar Ali Qazi
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:15:2008 - 18:35:54:

kitab bohat hi kamal ki hai.parh kar bahat maza aaya.ALLAH azam sahib ko aur ziada tarraqi dei.sirf aik request apni agli kitab mein romance ka aur izafa karein
Sajid Rafique
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:04:2008 - 17:11:02:

This book is very good. It is good if it available in PDF format
sajid.rafique@gmail.com
niyaz noori
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:02:2008 - 14:20:28:

yeh novel to bahut acchi hai magar is ka end aur achha ban sakta tha............Is book ka End padhne ke bad mujhe bahut uljhan ka shikar hona pada...............
Isliye Azam Sahaba aap next novel me end ka achha tana bana bunain.............

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.