Details

Paraya Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description
Paraya Asman by Muhammad Azam Khan is a social reformal novel with the theme of strong bond of blood and other family relations. Its a story about those relations who are very dear and close to us, without them the life becomes miserable but yet when people see these relations through glass of wealth and power, they lose importance of these relations and sometimes relations themselves. You will find all the characters of this story around you, or may be you are one of them
Rating
  • 73.4/5
3.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 19311 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Basaat
Pukaar
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Crack Down
Submission Date 11:25:2008 (Edited )

Comments on Paraya Asman

maqbool
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:17:2009 - 18:30:35:

vaeri gud bohat acha vaeri nais or bhi likho ham intzar karne ge kuda hafiz
muneer
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:17:2009 - 18:23:30:

mr.azam.sahb.aap.itna.acha.likhte.hne.ye aap ka novel pr ke pta chla men to aap ka fen ho gya esa hi likte ranhe alla se dooa he ke aap slamat rahn or likhte rahne allha aap ka hami o nasar MUNEER AHAMAD jahor tawon lahor smiling facesmiling face
ali awan
#13 - Quote - Permalink
time wastage
Posted 12:12:2009 - 00:27:24:

mjhe tu aisa lagta he jese ye writer ka ist novel he ...inteha poor novel tha ....kch b natural nai tha is ma....kitabgher ko novel post krte hue standerd ka khyal zrur rakhna chahe.....

aliawan147@hotmail.com
soni
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:02:2009 - 11:06:25:

this story was not so powerfull.there is no real love in nayab.infact girl change her love with her cndition.
sony
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:11:2009 - 03:16:33:

This is a very weak novel, i don't want to be harsh but this novel is below standard........i can't believe how can u have a novel like this in kitaab gher.mad
Asad Mehmood
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Wastage of time
Posted 07:17:2009 - 19:37:58:

There is no sequence in scenes. It seems that someone has completed this story in his spare time. Amateur language, comical. The plot was not bad but the way it was written is just like some one writing a story for matriculation. Author tried to mix and show different aspects of life but he really could not do justice to any of them. I will suggest you not to read this story. Still hats off to Kitaabghar for working so hard to type this books and publish it online for us to read but this story really ain't worth to be published here
shuja
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Low level job
Posted 06:27:2009 - 14:03:34:

This novel should have not included in this collection. this really destruction the image of Kitab Ghar, low level internal communication which normally use in childeren stories and novels. Secondly, attitude difference does not meet reality. kindly dont feel it but writer is not a good observer of real lifeshaking head.
nabeel
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:13:2009 - 09:13:46:

Paaraya Asman is very Good Social Story nearl it having some truth, But i feel that This story was uncomplete Specialy End is not Good I feel That usuly in our Sociaty Parents Pressurize to thaire Chield for marry and specialy they are not break Chaild Hood Engagement so in my thinking Aleem must marry with Nayab with the obay of His Uncal and Mother Order, Becouse it is our Socity Nature.
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:12:2009 - 14:46:40:

Great job Mr. Azam. No doubt it is realy a famous story which has all tastes of life such as love, hate, devotions, friendship and above all values of relationship. Please keep it up.
with Best Wishes,
Amir Akaash
Bibi
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2009 - 19:33:40:

I hate this novel. U shouldn't write a novel like this.This novel at the starts was sexual but at the end it was Ok. My opinion to you is if you're writting some more novel like this plz stop. Don't try to saparate sexuality in teens.confused

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.