Details

Paraya Asman

Website
Visit Website
Description
Paraya Asman by Muhammad Azam Khan is a social reformal novel with the theme of strong bond of blood and other family relations. Its a story about those relations who are very dear and close to us, without them the life becomes miserable but yet when people see these relations through glass of wealth and power, they lose importance of these relations and sometimes relations themselves. You will find all the characters of this story around you, or may be you are one of them
Rating
  • 73.4/5
3.67/5 based on 3 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 19311 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Basaat
Pukaar
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Crack Down
Submission Date 11:25:2008 (Edited )

Comments on Paraya Asman

#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2009 - 09:28:20:

ek dum bakwas novel hai. aap aise novel kitab ghar mey met rakyeh.kitab ghar ka standared bad ho ga ay ga
Imran Bhatti
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:03:2009 - 16:56:22:

I commend Mr. Writer for mentioning so nicely the blood relations & their selfless help when needed. these realities only realize ,when anybody face it, or far away from his motherland Pakistan, and this is the asset of Pakistan culture, but being the time we are forgetting our culture and duties and responsibilities, so this time this type of topics are very necessary to refurbish our assets, through this wonderful book, I get some tips on relatives & their love. I hope you keep on writing such off the records books to keep your expatriate country ppl near to their roots.

Very best regards,
Engineer Imran Bhatti
khan
#23 - Quote - Permalink
great
Posted 01:26:2009 - 09:24:58:

great novel. beautiful story, one shou;d read it yar I hope you keep on writing such off the records books to keep your expatriate country ppl near to their roots.

mukheem
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:19:2009 - 20:39:06:

the novel is good but the charcters are not in proper stream. and the climax is very bad,and culprite who kill the faisal is leaving in open they have to punished.etc over all the novel is below average.
Conscious Effort
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Paraya Asmaan
Posted 01:05:2009 - 15:51:11:

I commend Mr. Writer for mentioning so nicely the blood relations & their selfless help when needed. I dont live in Pakistan but after going through this wonderful book, I get some tips on relatives & their love. I hope you keep on writing such off the records books to keep your expatriate country ppl near to their roots.

Very best regards,

CE
abdur
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:04:2009 - 17:27:59:

i wants to download but faceing problrms. any one help me why this novel not open in pdf formats. i have adobe reader 9.0 (software) thanks
Aamir shah
#27 - Quote - Permalink
i agree
Posted 01:03:2009 - 00:11:31:

I agree that it is a novil...but sorry to say is it a novil? just an ordinary story who everyone can write...pls dont down the standrad of kitaab ghar.
aysha nawaz
#28 - Quote - Permalink
No
Posted 12:30:2008 - 20:26:24:

lagt hai musanif nay yeh novil bari jaldi main likha hai isi liay na proper end ban saka hai na kahani ki speed per control ho saka hai. i think yeh aik so so novil hai.
Zia
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:23:2008 - 23:15:18:

I have realy enjoyed this books, after long time i have read a urdu novel.
Riz Raja
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:19:2008 - 22:52:18:

I agree with Nadeem Akram Butt sahib the book is really good but its best when all characters maintain their personality .....but other than that it was good and by saying that I don’t mean to hurt you at all...

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.