Details

Doosri Fasal

Website
Visit Website
Description
Aleem ul Haq Haqqi has written countless stories on variety of topics of great interest. One of them is Doosri Fasal which is based on the hindu myth of punar janam or re-birth or life-after-death. The question "where I am came from" is perhaps the most ancient question man ask to himself and yet has not find its answer. There are mainly two theories about the start of life. The evolution theory and the creation theory. Those who believe in creation / birth also believe in life after death. Hindus go a steap ahead and believe in life cycle (birth-death-birth) based on the deeds of individual. The story of this novel evolved around a muslim who finds out he is living his 2nd life and in his 1st life he was a hindu and he starts searching the reasons behind his nightmares and previous life. We hope our valued readers will again love this story of Haqqi Sahib, as they enjoyed his other novels presented on kitaabghar.com
Rating
  • 60/5
3/5 based on 4 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 21235 views, 2 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 2
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Basaat
Ishq ka Ain
Mulk Barae Farokht
Qissa Aik Damad Ka
Zero Blaster
Submission Date 05:24:2008

Comments on Doosri Fasal

mUb@$hIr/. . .
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:02:2009 - 17:49:29:

plese upload KALA JADU N HUM ZAT. . . PLEASE
sIRAJ mOHAMMED
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:16:2009 - 19:14:54:

Mr. Haqi is a very good author, but in this story he was trying to proof Awagan, a hindu myth, thats not true, He should not propagate hindu dogmas this way, which has no solid basis, there are 6 billion people living on earth, how many can witness awagan, even Hindus have got no idea about it. He should avoid spreading such controversial subjects, which contradict with Islam.
raheem
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:10:2009 - 17:21:01:

Can you uplaod the book of Kala Jadu by M.A.Rahat
Raheem
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:10:2009 - 16:21:02:

buhat arsay baad itna farigh navol parne ko mila, bahar haal acha time pass hoo gaya.
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:03:2009 - 16:52:01:

niri bakwaas story it is!! Concept is not acceptable at all
Zulfiqar
#46 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:27:2009 - 10:00:11:

I read first sixty pages it seemed interesting then luckily read the last page, end was so ridiculous that I instantly quit reading and saved my time to waste. shaking head
#47 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:10:2009 - 14:44:07:

not really bad story to read .but u can enjoy every moment.so nice to read this ,although is should be not real.in alife that ones give chance but agian it s falls it not be . happen in real life.but is qesmat my ye lekha tha.
amna
#48 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:31:2009 - 01:51:51:

i like this novel. it was very interesting but the ending was very sad. it should end differently because at the starting it was going very slowly but then at the end the story just jumped very quickly. the story was very interesting because you dont know what is going to happenat the end.smiling facenod
Riz Raja
#49 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:25:2008 - 00:47:26:

hmmmmm I don't know what to say I love Haqi and this novel was very interesting but I was not expecting this end......
toto
#50 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:07:2008 - 05:43:55:

A-o-A
KAHANI K BARE MEN KUCH KEHNA MUSHKIL HE LEKIN EK BAAT PAKKI HE
MUSANNIF KHUD AWAGON SE KAFI MUTTASIR LAGTE HEN OR MALOOM HOTA HE APNE JESE DUSRE BEWAQUFON KO BHI IS SE MUTTASIR KAREN GE.
kitaab ghar k liye lamha-e- fikriyaraised eyebrow

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.