Details

Zulmat Kadah

Website
Visit Website
Description Zulmat Kada (The Haunted Mansion) is a very interesting and horror story of a burglar (thief) who was running from police and entered in a haunted house, full of ghosts, demons and other non-human creatures. The writer M.A Azeem has masterly written this story and read cannot break its spell till the end of story. There he saw so many strange weired and horrible things he lost his mental balance. The story is written in pre-partition of India and thus also take its readers to the time when Indians were struggling for independent country from British Rule. The story is full of horror, terror and suspense and only adults are advised to read it

Rating
  • 95/5
4.75/5 based on 8 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 56125 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 9 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Secret Agent
Gumshuda Musafir
Tareekion Ke Shikar
Tayagi
Purisrar Khazana
Submission Date 02:17:2008

Comments on Zulmat Kadah

zia
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 08:30:2012 - 14:20:58:

yeh khani buht achi thi yeh suchi to thi magr uss kanstable ka kya kasoor tha jo uss ko yeh saza mili yeh insaf to na hoa
zubi
some qus...
Posted 02:12:2012 - 04:07:12:

ye aik boht achi story hai pr mai mutafiq hn maria ki qurani ayyat wali bat pr.....nod
or bhaiyo kch taqdeer ka likha mitaya nai jaskta hai es me baba ka kia kasoor...confused
Posted 09:12:2011 - 02:18:55:

acchi story hai itni bi buri nahi hai jitna tum log samajh rahy ho jo kam khud nahi kar sakty ho agar koi dusra wo kam karta hai to us mai kharabia nikalty rehty ho isi liye to pakistan upar jany k bajaye nichy ja raha hai dusro ko chor aur khud mehnat karo aur pakistan ko pehly se zyada khushal banaonod
rahat ali
novel
Posted 07:28:2011 - 12:00:48:

i thnk this is best novel whta a susupense and the writing style is brilliant
aam aadmi
Posted 07:24:2011 - 16:57:24:

raised eyebrownovel likhtay hovay qari kay ahsasat o nafsiat ka khial rakhna buhat zarori hay keh jo aap likh rahay hain kahin wo qari kay zehan ko distarb to nahin kar raha laikin writer is main kamyab zaroor hooaa hay keh parhtay hoy banday ko kirahit zaroor hoti hay
Nomi khan
Posted 07:17:2011 - 22:56:24:

I like thz story but i agree with sistr maria i also dislikes the part where the Qurani Ayat did nt save thm
Maira
Comment
Posted 03:07:2011 - 03:24:51:

I did not like the part where the Qurani Wird could not save them. This is so wrong. WE are muslims and have great faith in the Quran's ayaat. Despite of all wird, Sipahi Akbar's family got eaten by the churail?, nonesense.

If the writer had created the story with all evil spirits defeated by the Quran's verses, I would have loved it.

M. Asim J
Posted 01:11:2011 - 02:30:32:

Not as interesting as lengthy... a bit slow plot, I think.
kitkat
Posted 12:28:2010 - 06:38:09:

It was a very good story... but i agree with Ahmad, many questions remained un answered, specially baba jee per tou be inteha ghussa aya, ka if he knew that gonna happen... tou pehle hi osse ghar chor dene ka mashwara dete, and his taveez was also useless like him disapproval
But still... read it in the middle of night... had a good time grin
Would definately recommend, if u dun have anything better to do {semicolon})
Muhammad Arshad
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:02:2010 - 18:24:34:

Bohut he achi story thee magar writter ko chahiye tha keh woh story ko youn repeat na kerta. aur aik he tarha k fiqray baar baar parhnay ko milay.

Magar Interesting tha. Nice story.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.