Details

Jinnati Dunia

Website
Visit Website
Description
Jinnati Dunia is an absolutely amazing novel by Mazhar Kaleem in Imran Series. Though the writer has already produced some great mystical novels (Misali Dunia, Sifli Dunia, Black World & Black Power) on the conflict of good and evil powers in this world, but in Jinnati Dunia, Mazhar Kaleem has poured all of his personal experience and knowledge to give the details of un-seen mysterious world of Jinnat (demons). See the Ali Imran with his personal body guard Joseph in full action against the evil powers with the help of noori ilm. Evil powers from ancient egypt and dark continent Africa plan to attack and sabotage their peers world as well as our world. Ali Imran has to face the un-seen powerful magical powers, and he does not even know how to cope with them. But as, always, with his GOD given ability knowledge, he learnt well and then stands tall in front of the evil powers. You sure will find this novel, a unique with the different theme and style.
Rating
  • 96/5
4.8/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 38609 views, 4 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 4
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Dunia ke 70 Ajube
Zero Blaster
Dunia ki 9th Atmi Taqat Iran
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Submission Date 07:22:2007

Comments on Jinnati Dunia

Syed Wafiullah "Muslim"
#81 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:28:2007 - 11:22:38:

I am posting my comments on "Jannati Duya" going through it because I have read it many many times in the past. It is indeed one of the most charming novels by Mazhar Kaleem MA portraying the the conflict between the Good and the Eveil. I acknowledge KITAABGHAR efforts to put such amazing books online for its readers.
Looking forward to more novels.
Syed Wafiullah "Muslim"
Jalalabad, Afghanistan
nodgrinsmiling face
Jasim Khan
#82 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:28:2007 - 01:57:56:

AMEEEEEEEE YE KYA MAZAAAAAAK HAI .MAZHAR KALEEM SAB TO HAMARE DADIYON KE BHI USTAD NIKLE.DEKHIYE AYSI PATHEECHAR BATEN YE PADHE LIKHON KE DOUR ME.YAR YE MAZHAR KALEEM UNPAD TO NAHI HAINA KYON PAKISTAN KO BADNAM KAR RAHE HOOOOOOO PLZ DO NOT SHARE NONSENSE LIKE THIS
Mohammad Hussain
#83 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 07:28:2007 - 01:54:58:

KYA MAZAAAAAAK HAI . KYON YE MAZHAR SAHAB IMRAN SERIES KA MAZA KHARAB KARNE NIKLE HAIN.KITAAB GHAR SE GUZAARISH HAI KE IBNE SAFI HI KE NOVELS COMPOSE KAREN.PADH KAR TAKLEEF HOTI HAI AYSI BATEN.IBNE SAFI KAHAN JO AYSE ZAYEEFUL ITIQAD BATON SE PARHEZ KARTE THE KAHAN YE JANAB.PAKASIA KE SECRET SERVICE KE SARBA RAAH AB SHAYTANON SE LAD RAHA HAI.ACHA MAZAAK HAI.KITAAB GHAR SE UMEED HAI KE AYSI KAHANIYAN PESH NAHI KARENGE
hafiz siddiq
#84 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:27:2007 - 11:50:58:

aslam u alakam
sir i m sorry
it,s only a boaring novel
i realy not enjoy it
but i think no no
leave itdisapproval
shahid
#85 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:27:2007 - 01:45:51:

this is a realy good book.Mazhar Kaleem M.A always try to give new thinkings to youngsters.in this novel he try to tell youngsters what they can do if they have firm faith on Allah what they can do,they can fight againt any evil force.thanx Mazhar Kaleem M.A & Kitaabghar for this fantastic book.
Nusrat abbas
#86 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:26:2007 - 15:03:14:

aoa

this is an excellent novel of kaleem sb plz keep share his novels in future for kitaabghar .MAY ALLAH TAALA KEEP THE BLESSINGS UPON THE KITAAB GHAR TEAM AND HIS WRITERS THANKS
Farrukh
#87 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2007 - 19:49:58:

A wonderful roller-coaster ride of intense drama, this is a priceless gift for people like me living abroad having no access to hard-copies. Please keep this updated!
Farhan Rafiq
#88 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2007 - 14:51:36:

As salam o Alaikum

Mian pehlay bhi aap say 2 dafa request kar chuka hoon magar koi respones nahin.Masla Yeh hai kah aap kay novel section main jo bhi naya novel aa raha hai woh download nahin hota plz yeh restriction khatam ki g yeh taa k offline reading bhi possible ho sakay
Noman
#89 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2007 - 02:18:22:

I love Imran series, Mazhar Kaleem is an excellent writer ,and second to none except IBNE SAFI.
Please do share more novels of Imran Series especially written by Ibne Safi and Mazhar Kaleem. ALLAH give you people Jaza for excellent service of Loving URDU zaban.
dobara bohut shukreya itne ache novel ko internet pe nashar karne ka.
Khurram
#90 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:24:2007 - 23:14:25:

Bohat maza aya janab jald uz jald aur novel bhi paish karain kitaab ghar par.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.