Details

Jinnati Dunia

Website
Visit Website
Description
Jinnati Dunia is an absolutely amazing novel by Mazhar Kaleem in Imran Series. Though the writer has already produced some great mystical novels (Misali Dunia, Sifli Dunia, Black World & Black Power) on the conflict of good and evil powers in this world, but in Jinnati Dunia, Mazhar Kaleem has poured all of his personal experience and knowledge to give the details of un-seen mysterious world of Jinnat (demons). See the Ali Imran with his personal body guard Joseph in full action against the evil powers with the help of noori ilm. Evil powers from ancient egypt and dark continent Africa plan to attack and sabotage their peers world as well as our world. Ali Imran has to face the un-seen powerful magical powers, and he does not even know how to cope with them. But as, always, with his GOD given ability knowledge, he learnt well and then stands tall in front of the evil powers. You sure will find this novel, a unique with the different theme and style.
Rating
  • 96/5
4.8/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 38609 views, 4 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 4
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Dunia ke 70 Ajube
Zero Blaster
Dunia ki 9th Atmi Taqat Iran
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Submission Date 07:22:2007

Comments on Jinnati Dunia

k.M.Ayub
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:25:2010 - 21:05:21:
coolyou r too good my sweet kittabghar plz add devta maj parmood series
saima
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:21:2010 - 09:21:26:
Mister Kaleem should not spoil the characters of ibne safi.he can rather write better on new characters of his own.shaking head
faraz
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:14:2010 - 00:15:10:
hi its good 4 nothing is this a spy story ridiculous Imran character is not designed for such works.the authour should invent a new one rather than exploit the popularity of Imran series.A secret agent fighting demons.Why is Mazhar kaleem making a mockery of ibne Safi characters.u can check the past history of ibne safi novels i dont think people gave such comments any waste of time and stop publishing such stupid things
Saleha Y
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:12:2010 - 00:11:54:
Well! shaking headI wonder what would Ibne Safi think about it? Surely he would be turning and groaning in his grave. confusedPlz don't mix trash with sublime. Imran's character is not designed for such works. Mr Kaleem should invent a new one rather than exploit the popularity of Imran. As a huge fan of Ibne Safi I was really upset. This novel falls too short of the benchmark set up by the legendary writer.
look
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:11:2009 - 21:29:40:
very nice story plz upload more imran series of this type i like this to much plz kitaab ghar plznod
cool
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:08:2009 - 23:41:33:
its not reality but its to good i was boring in these days but when i read this novel i was so exciting thank you kitaab ghar plz kiotaab ghar up load ambar nag series of a hameedsmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facenod
masfa
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 11:06:2009 - 06:18:10:
{semicolon})very intersting,infact all the mazhar kaleem's imran series r just mindblowing,he is a perfectionistsmiling face{semicolon})
M AQEEL
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:26:2009 - 17:41:35:
IT IS VERY INTERISTING AND INFORMATIVE NOVEL I WILL THANKS THE MAZHAR KALEEM SIR FO WRITING THESE INTERISTING NOVELS
Lioness
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Mazhar Kaleem with Imran
Posted 07:21:2009 - 15:45:58:

I couldn't agree more. What he's written using Ali Imran as a character is total crap. May I request him to stop that please? Ibn-e-safi was / is / will be a legend of suspense writing, and his characters are immortal. Please dont make a fuss of them.

Ahmed wrote:
It is ridiculuous and funny.A secret agent figthing jins and demons.Mazhar kaleem has reduced Imran to a joker.
The great ibne Safi never discussed the supernatural in his novels.
Why is Mazhar kaleem making a mockery of ibne Safi characters?
Why does he not create his own characters and make them do what ever he wants.

jawad
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:10:2009 - 21:14:20:
mahzhar kaleem k hatho me waqai jadoo hai jab tak novel end na ker lo aram nahi ata plzz plz plz zayda se zayda mazhar kaleem k novel yahan publish keren

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.