Details

Jinnati Dunia

Website
Visit Website
Description
Jinnati Dunia is an absolutely amazing novel by Mazhar Kaleem in Imran Series. Though the writer has already produced some great mystical novels (Misali Dunia, Sifli Dunia, Black World & Black Power) on the conflict of good and evil powers in this world, but in Jinnati Dunia, Mazhar Kaleem has poured all of his personal experience and knowledge to give the details of un-seen mysterious world of Jinnat (demons). See the Ali Imran with his personal body guard Joseph in full action against the evil powers with the help of noori ilm. Evil powers from ancient egypt and dark continent Africa plan to attack and sabotage their peers world as well as our world. Ali Imran has to face the un-seen powerful magical powers, and he does not even know how to cope with them. But as, always, with his GOD given ability knowledge, he learnt well and then stands tall in front of the evil powers. You sure will find this novel, a unique with the different theme and style.
Rating
  • 96/5
4.8/5 based on 10 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 38609 views, 4 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 4
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Dunia ke 70 Ajube
Zero Blaster
Dunia ki 9th Atmi Taqat Iran
Capital Agency
Mind Blaster
Submission Date 07:22:2007

Comments on Jinnati Dunia

JiYa
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:01:2009 - 00:20:53:

llyk dis novel n all mazher kaleem's novel

plz plz mazher kaleem ki zyda se zyda book online bublish krn eki try kren thnxsmiling face
faizan pervez
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:14:2009 - 14:08:50:

sir ap ki kaab buh achi ha main ap ka

tah dil sa mubarak bad pasah karta hoo aur umeed karta hoo ka ap apna kam garee rakay gay
batool
#23 - Quote - Permalink
jinnaty dunya
Posted 03:12:2009 - 20:11:50:

informative honay k bawajood is kahani main jaan nahin dali jasaki
aniceguy78
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#24 - Quote - Permalink
No PDF link
Posted 12:02:2008 - 21:48:29:

I am not seeing any pdf file link.
where from i can download PDF file of this novel?
Naveed
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Jinnati Dunya
Posted 11:28:2008 - 12:53:46:

Aslam Alikum,
I am in UK and it;s been a long long time since i have come across any good books related to our urdu litrature but thanks to KITAABGHAR it realy feels like home with them. This noval is as great as any other Imran series, please keep up the good work and we do need more and more many thanks.grin
Naeem (Roomi)
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:24:2008 - 12:58:26:

aap ki koshish ki main daad deta hun k online books release ker di hain
plz imraan series ki zyada say zyada books online kerny ki koshish kijiy.
Zasum
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:09:2008 - 15:48:34:

its a nice novel or main doua kerta hoon appp ki web site hamesha taraki kerta rahay plz or bhi is kisam k novel add karain thx for a good novel
akram
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:08:2008 - 21:41:16:

i am 15years read to imram series it is vvvvverygood i like it
UMI
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:05:2008 - 18:10:20:

I Like this novel, i suggest to Mr irfan and zidi that dont blam on any body, i challenge u that write one line of imran series lika Mazhar kaleem, I think you will be bettar understood.

Take care and keep aware in futute to blame on anybody. bcoz Mazhar Kaleem is our favourtie writer. and we love Mazhar Kaleem.
Zubair
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:02:2008 - 15:04:40:

Mazhar Kaleem please please do not try to write Jassosi Novels you donot have any idea what rubish stuff you writing. Just try to learn from IBN-E-SAFI. Its pretty hard to digest foolishness by Mazhar Kaleem. This is for Kitaab Ghar Officials please donot publish any more Mazhar Kallem-s novel.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.