Details

Ibn-e-Insha ke Mazameen

Website
Visit Website
Description

Mazameen Ibn-e-Insha is a collection of some articles, columns, travelogues (safernamay) and translation work by very famous urdu literature figure Ibn-e-Insha, who was a great person, a broadcaster, translator, colmnist, tourist and best humour writer of urdu language. All of his travelogues (safer namay) are with a common man view. People love to read his writings and safer nama. He has a very unique style of writing with the touch of humour. His book Urdu ki Akhri Kitaab and Khumar-e-Gandum are the master piece of urdu humour. Articles included in this book, are: Zara phone ker loon? Jantari naye saal ki, Aao husn-e-yaar ki batain karain, Suami ji London mein, Kele Dukele ka Khuda Hafiz, Daant ka derd, Aghaz-e-Tarikh-e-Inglistan ka, Bimar ka haal achha hay, Nazer sani ke bad, Germany (safernama), Afghanistan (safer nama), Urdu ki Akhri Kitab, Dard-e-Mushtarik (terjuma), Baniea ka ishq (terjuma)

Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 35142 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Similar Listings
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Aawargi
Crack Down
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 12:07:2008

Comments on Ibn-e-Insha ke Mazameen

Zia-Ur-Rehman
#21 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 11:30:2007 - 17:38:50:

Before any comments on this book,I congratulate Kitaabghar for this act of kindness---- to serve Urdu literature by including great writings like this.This is absolutely fantastic piece of humour from Urdu literature.
Zubair Anjum
#22 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 08:06:2007 - 15:47:40:

I don-t know what is the name of the writer.grin
Abdul Qayyum Khan
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:10:2007 - 20:03:30:

I read urdu books very often. This book from Ibn-e-Insha is very nice. It brings me a pleasure in the time where our urdu writers have been influenced by English and their writings are mixture of English and urdu.
I want to downlaod it but the down load facility is not availible.
abdul raziq
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:25:2007 - 19:42:07:

this was my first visit of kitabghar and i realy impressed from ur colecction of books.i searched too many site for ibn e insha literature but i found in only kitabghar.the book was realy nice i like insha toomuch and also hope that u will add more inshas books in ur website.from today i m regular user of kitabghar.with best regard abdul raziq
Tafseer
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:18:2007 - 04:39:26:

Very nice book indeed but I have some problems regarding downloading it in the Adobe Acrobat.Please tel me if its possible to download it.

Many thanks.
tafseer.tiwana@gmail.com
asma
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:27:2007 - 14:07:25:

what a good book,i like it especially jantari nai saal ki,kitabghar is good effort,i admire you{semicolon}please add other books of insha,thanks
Muhammad Asif Zia
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:26:2007 - 23:43:42:

AOA,
first of all i give saluate to your effort as it is a great effort to provide the informative and good books to the people how wants to read the good urdu books as in this why you partisipate your role in the development of urdu.
secondly i will request you to please also provide the poetry of Ibn-e-Insha for download, infact i am in looking for one of Ibn-e-Insha ghazal the title of that ghazal is "aab koi pucha to khni ka musafir to gaya" if you have that ghazal than please send it to my mail box on asifkhatak4all@gmail.com
i shall be very thankfull to you.and best wishes to all the urdu readers. bye
Sadia ahmad
#28 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:21:2007 - 20:33:26:

I am an old user of kitaabghar it is the only site due to which i use net.ihave read ur many books and aiso download them .i like this book very much as ibn-e-insha is my favourite writer but ihave a complain against u do not make books available for download soon please note it.if possiple reply to my complain.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.