Details

Ibn-e-Insha ke Mazameen

Website
Visit Website
Description

Mazameen Ibn-e-Insha is a collection of some articles, columns, travelogues (safernamay) and translation work by very famous urdu literature figure Ibn-e-Insha, who was a great person, a broadcaster, translator, colmnist, tourist and best humour writer of urdu language. All of his travelogues (safer namay) are with a common man view. People love to read his writings and safer nama. He has a very unique style of writing with the touch of humour. His book Urdu ki Akhri Kitaab and Khumar-e-Gandum are the master piece of urdu humour. Articles included in this book, are: Zara phone ker loon? Jantari naye saal ki, Aao husn-e-yaar ki batain karain, Suami ji London mein, Kele Dukele ka Khuda Hafiz, Daant ka derd, Aghaz-e-Tarikh-e-Inglistan ka, Bimar ka haal achha hay, Nazer sani ke bad, Germany (safernama), Afghanistan (safer nama), Urdu ki Akhri Kitab, Dard-e-Mushtarik (terjuma), Baniea ka ishq (terjuma)

Rating
  • 90/5
4.5/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 35145 views, 1 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 1
Similar Listings
Secret Agent
Zero Blaster
Aawargi
Crack Down
Purisrar Cheekhain
Submission Date 12:07:2008

Comments on Ibn-e-Insha ke Mazameen

Pardesi
#11 - Quote - Permalink
IBNE INSHA
Posted 12:05:2009 - 00:57:01:

smiling faceJazak Allah.I was joyed and entertained more than before by reading Insha Jee's articles.(Haq Maghfirat Karey, AAMEEN)
Its a great work by you guys who posted this kind of litrature.Its commendable.
CHEERS!!!
Talal
#12 - Quote - Permalink
ZABARDAST
Posted 07:06:2009 - 21:34:10:

smiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face
Ibn-e-insha is realy a great author.
I like his writing style.
Zeeshan
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:22:2009 - 11:55:45:

This book is very great. I am fan of Ibne insha.
I want more books of this writer and poetry of this writer.shaking headgringringringrin
qandeel ejaz
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:28:2009 - 04:45:54:

insha ji is my all time favourite.well done to kitab ghar for making classics available on internetnodnod
dr.farah
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:06:2009 - 09:32:25:

i love the writing style of ibn e insha ,thank you kitab ghar for making it available online,hope more of ibn e insha's writings would be made availabe onlinesmiling face
Ather
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:27:2009 - 15:23:08:

It is a good thinking to give respect legendry persons, by releasing their books.
Sarwar Alam
#17 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 06:28:2008 - 02:15:16:

Excellent. Enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for making it available on the Internet. Look forward to PDF format.
Aas
#18 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:17:2008 - 08:30:51:

I am an old user of kitaabghar nice website gret work....

but downlod prob?
Yasir
#19 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:28:2007 - 02:16:21:

Assalam-oAlaikuM!

I am an old reader of kitaabghar.com.
Please Provide us PDF FORMAT Download links for all Books.
hashmi
#20 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 12:24:2007 - 21:12:57:

many books and aiso download them .i shall be very thankfull to you.and best wishes to all the urdu readers. bye

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.