Details

GHAZI

Website
Visit Website
Description TRUE STORY OF PAKISTANI SPY, BASED ON PATRIOTISM AND STRUGGLE FOR ONE COUNTRY.
Rating
  • 83.4/5
4.17/5 based on 23 votes.
Views 25239 views, 18 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 18
Related Listings
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on GHAZI

Mohsin
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:08:2007 - 14:00:05:

A true story of patriotism.And really no words to say about it.
He gave everything,ehich it earns to Pakistan.A true inspiraional story of bave man!Thanks a lot to litab ghar for this.Once again salute to the brave man!
Asif
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:29:2007 - 12:21:49:

A true inspirational story of patriotism. I salute the writer.
Junaid Iqbal
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:27:2007 - 02:36:31:

i have-t yet finished this book..its already 2:30 am but i dont want to sleep before finishing it. nod instead of that i have to leave for office also tomorrow..i could not admire of this person because i think i dont have those words which could give the respect to this man. i would like to salute the motivation and dedication of this man..i have recently found this website while i was searching any novel of mazhar kaleem m.a. and i was really happy when i found c.top..i would really like to thank the team of kitaab ghar..God bless you kitaab ghar..pls also upload the book Phoolan Devi written by Abdul Qayum Shaad
dr.adnan
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:23:2007 - 11:13:43:

i read this book on ummat first and wright to kitabghar and they upload it i am happy that so many viewers like this book and we can proud our secret services .
one more book i recomend kitab ghar to put but they didnt so far book name is CHAHE-BABUL i dont remember the wirghter name but i can assure you this novel is best ever i read i hope you also ask kitab ghar administration to put it on line .
Dr.Adnan masood
Khurram
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:13:2007 - 01:23:22:

Very Brave and Courageous Man-s story with Strong determination. i usually read books from kitaab ghar after its PDF version comes. but i started GAZI, read its first few pages online and i liked it very much so i downloaded all the pages. It is a very good book, however need to be a bit explainary.
Excellent work done by the daring Man. and WELL DONE kitaab ghar team keep it up
Thanks
Khuram.
Amina
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:05:2007 - 23:48:00:

i love it.i didn-t finished it yet but i am enjoying it very much.thanx to respectable author and kitaabghar team.well done and keep it up.
Muhammad Zubair
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 03:01:2007 - 11:16:58:

This is one of the best books I have ever read. I have this book in my record in my bookshelf. Every time I read it, it gives me a new taste. This is the reason, that I have now copied all the pages from your website to my office computer and read it as and when time permits.

Well done, keep it up.
Muhammad Zubair
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:28:2007 - 14:42:23:

One of the best books in Urdu I have ever read. I have heard that another book has been written by the same writer, but I do not know its title.

Therefore, it would be much appreciated if this book is also published on net.
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:15:2007 - 21:15:34:

very inspirational indeed. Pakistani nation must be proud of the achievements of this great man. He saved the nation from so many dangers. Very daring and brave. May the spirit continues, the spirit of rectitude, bravery and uprighteousness. May this spirit shows itself in every youth of the nation.

SHAHID HAIDER
#40 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:31:2007 - 22:26:32:

THIS IS VERY GOOD BOOK.ONE OF THE BEST I EVER READ.smiling face{semicolon})

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.