Details

GHAZI

Website
Visit Website
Description TRUE STORY OF PAKISTANI SPY, BASED ON PATRIOTISM AND STRUGGLE FOR ONE COUNTRY.
Rating
  • 83.4/5
4.17/5 based on 23 votes.
Views 25230 views, 18 incoming clicks. Averaging 4 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 18
Related Listings
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on GHAZI

Engineer Fayyaz Ahmad
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:07:2008 - 10:34:48:

This is not a novel this is reality which is enough to open our eyes against our enemies. We must be proud of the people like that and respect the trainers and field person who are there for our security for our smiles.
i wish that i could serve my country like this in any aspect.
May ALLAH guide us to make our country strong. Ameen
Ihsan ul Haq Azhar
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:02:2008 - 13:32:16:

i never read a book like this. I belive GOD help all of our these persons who work for Pakistan. I sleute and pray for all of them. Allah help them.(Aameen)
Muhammad Faisal
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 10:16:2007 - 23:33:03:

Salam, buhat aacha novel hay,main nay kaheen parha tha kay abu shuja writer of the novel ghazi wafat pa chukay hain,khuda unhay jannat main jaga day,Aameen!.
Please aap log in ka dosra novel "Jaanbaaz" upload ker dain main shidat say intizar ker raha hoon
Salam
Faysal Siddiq
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:24:2007 - 23:58:10:

I want to say that i am not a book reader. It just happen by chance to me that i read this beautiful novel.And now because of this i wish to read more and more patriotic novels. i have no words to praise the wisdom and love for his country of this person.I would love to meet him.Well thanks to him for his service to pakistan.
Shahid Mahmood
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:14:2007 - 05:30:18:

Best novel ever, I wish it was possiable to meet this person and hear it from him. I do not have the words to say thanks for your service to the country that we all love.
Mrs.Ahmed
#26 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:04:2007 - 06:22:33:

Its a very good fast paced novel written with a passion and patriotism.
But, Its up loading is so bad that it ruins the whole suspense.
bilal rafique
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:26:2007 - 19:33:34:

long live pakistan
and thanx to all of those all mighty lion,s of pakistan
God bless you here in this world and hereafter
Osman
#28 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted 05:25:2007 - 17:34:35:

Story of unknown heros! What a fantastic book to read. Thanks to all who have made it possible to put this book online.
Muhammad Mohsin
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 05:06:2007 - 22:56:58:

A story of an examplary life, i wish i had words to pay tribute to such a man. lets pray to Allah that He bless us also with such a strength to serve our country.
khuram
#30 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:24:2007 - 11:47:43:

sab se pehly may aap ko salam pesh kerta hoon.ke aap ne apne mulk ke khatir apni jan ki parwa na kerte howy inte karname sar anjam diey.aap ki azmat ko slam kerta hoon.or may Allah talah se dua kerta hoon ke her pakistani ke dil may aap jesa jezba paida ho jay to pakistan ki tarf ko meli ankh se nahi dekhe ga.yaqeen mere dil may aap ki izat itni ho gi hai ki lafzoo may bian nahi ker sekta.or mera dil kerta hai aik defa is janbaz ke gele zaroor miloo.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.