Details

Purisrar Khazana

Website
Visit Website
Description
Purisrar Khazana (Mysterious Treasure) is an Adventure Romantic Mystry Story by Dr. Sabir Ali Hashmi. An incredible story based on the feelings of the human, curses of the souls, undeads playing in pyramids, buried tombs and stealth of hidden treasures. It started in the pyramids and tombs of Egypt, reached in the pre-historic tombs in Texila (Pakistan) and ultimately ended in the Tibet (India) the land of mysth and mist
Rating
  • 57.6/5
2.88/5 based on 8 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Views 18974 views, 5 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Incoming Clicks 5
Related Listings
Similar Listings
Purisrar Cheekhain
Secret Agent
Zulmat Kadah
Gumshuda Musafir
Tareekion Ke Shikar
Submission Date 06:17:2007

Comments on Purisrar Khazana

faree
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:16:2008 - 15:48:45:

I agree 100% with UZMA SALIM because start does not belong to the ending.I just like the suspense that author created in story,that-all.
FARRUKH JAVED
#12 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 04:29:2007 - 23:45:59:

A.O.A
main ne yeh navol perha hai.Story to achi hai.Lakin story main kuch Haqiqat bhi honi chahiay.yeh nahi k story to achi ho aur perh kar ye lagay k ye to jhoot hai.
behar hall aik acha navol hai.
Thanks!
OK & BYEcool
sumera hameed
#13 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:24:2007 - 07:47:32:

nodshockedit was a good story but its ending seems to be uncomplete, author ko prod waqar ko us ki country tak pohanchana chahiye tha
UzmaSalim
#14 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:09:2007 - 10:12:07:

Start was good and very exciting but the end was very disappointing, it was a story about an adventurer so its end should lead to some result regarding his professional achivements, even if its a romantic story then still i objects as there was no big emotional attachment shown by the professor Waqar with the spirit, all that have been told was that she is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful and thats it , so for Professor there was no reason to go after her and give his life.
Anyway the continuity of the story was good and way of expression was excellent.
take care friends
Allah Hafiz
usman
#15 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:26:2007 - 15:33:22:

buhat achi kavish ha janab ajkal tu bazar se book nahi la ker perhi ja sakti per id ikdam se kuch shaouq perha h.mari derkhwasat ha ke pdf ma aur bi zayada se zayada khas ker tenz-o-mazah waga zayada karein ap ka buhat buhat shukriya aur hum app ke lay itna hi ker saktay hian ke google ke adsence per click ker daien take ap logoon ko revnue mil sake...ALLAH HAFIZ...
Taimur
#16 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:08:2007 - 18:03:04:

A very good story carrying the reader alongwith. however I was unable to download it as a book in pdf form.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.