Details

Abdullah-2

Website
Visit Website
Description
Abdullah-II by Hashim Nadeem Khan is a very Beautiful Social Reforming Romantic sequel Novel on the theme of Ishq-e-Haqiqi and Journey of Self Realization and Discovery of Oneself. Abdullah is the third famous and record breaking novel written by Hashim Nadeem Khan. Prior to Abdullah, his 2 novels “Khuda Aur Mohabbat” & “Bachpan Ka December” has got international acclaim and critic appreciations after publication. Both Novels are available for online reading on kitaabghar.com. Hashim Nadeem’s Best Seller Abdullah is the story of a journey from ‘Virtual Love’ to ‘Real Love’. A story which unfolds the secrets of a different and parallel world. Sahir is the lead character of the Novel and he is the one who got the right path means "Ishq-e-Haqiqi" through "Ishq-e-Majazi" that he found in the face of Zohra, the other lead female character. The novel teaches readers how to sacrifice for love either for a person or ALLAH
Rating
  • 96/5
4.8/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 62946 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 13 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Abdullah
Raat By Abdullah Hussien
Hawain Rukh Badal Gain by Nighat Abdullah
Submission Date 07:02:2011

Comments on Abdullah-2

Muzaina saif
#61 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:10:2011 - 15:49:19:

ye kitab prhne k bad ishq e haqeqi or ishq e mzaji k mabeen lateef se frq ki wzahat hoti he .....in donun ko bayak wqt pana mushkil zrur he per namumkin nai........hashim sahib ki baqi kutb ki trah ye b behtreen he....blk shaid sb se brh k he...kuch swal hal hoe to kuch nae swalon ne jnam lia bhrhal tishnagi to her cheej men hoti he mukml to kuch b nai he.....
Anish Ali
#62 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:10:2011 - 10:49:14:

mera eman kafi kamil hogaya hai ye kitab parh kar ..........meri shadid khawahish hai or request hai sir hashim nadeem sab se k is novel par aik zabardast darama bnaya jae ta k jo log novel nai par sake unhe darama ke zarie ye pegham dia jae or sir please 3rd part b jaldi publish karwaen hum nojwan nasal k lie ye novel jitna b likha je buhat kam hai ._____ mene ap ke or b naval parhen hain like bachpan ka december etc but this is marvalous and i like it very much /...........sir meri request par ghor kijeye ga pleasesmiling face
Sufyan
#63 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:08:2011 - 19:34:11:

Alfaz nahi hai is novel ki tareef k leye just hats off to Hashim Nadeem Khan keep it up and God bless u........
mohdabid444
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 8
#64 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:08:2011 - 17:36:45:

As-Salaam Alaikum.....

This is wonderful novel both the parts and the story revolves around the places where the incidents were ready to grab the ABDULLAH........ bahot khub Hashim Sahab mere paas to alfaaz hi nahi hai aapke liye....... main jitni tareef karun aapki tahreer ki utni kam hai....... Allah aapke qalam me wo asar de aur aapki tahreer me wo dilkashi de ki aap humko aise hi khubsurat novels faraham karte rahein...... Shukriya Hashim Nadeem Sahab.
M. Haronn
#65 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:08:2011 - 05:33:31:

Very impressive.... tamam maktaba-e-fikar ko naraz kiye bina shaandaar takhleeq hy but phir b kch baaqi hy...
saad
#66 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:06:2011 - 05:46:17:

greatest novel on love. Which changed the life of reader. I love it.
mehwish
#67 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:02:2011 - 13:10:11:

bohat achi koshish ha,ishqe haqiqi and ishqe majazi pr pehly bhi kuch books han "lshq ka ain" kaaf and sheen etc,but this is different,muhabat k tmaam rang byaan kiye han,eemaan mazboot aur yqeen kaamil ho jata ha but abi kuch baten tashna han,any way, boht achi kawish ha,nod
ilyas
#68 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:02:2011 - 10:03:36:

navel has got every thing that can change life of any person, thank you kitabghar
mrs waheed
#69 - Quote - Permalink
about the book
Posted 07:26:2011 - 23:38:54:

Masha Allah book was very beautiful and very nice thanks to kitaab ghar for this nice book and congratulation to writer for this nice and such a effective book. I pray to my Allah that every Muslim get change like Abdullah. Aamin. I hope kitaab ghar will keep continue to provide nice and effective books for reading. Insha Allah.
Liaqat
#70 - Quote - Permalink
Abdulla is excellent
Posted 07:26:2011 - 19:01:42:

Great work! I loved it. I have one question for author for Abdulla when is you are giving us your new creation

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.