Details

Abdullah-2

Website
Visit Website
Description
Abdullah-II by Hashim Nadeem Khan is a very Beautiful Social Reforming Romantic sequel Novel on the theme of Ishq-e-Haqiqi and Journey of Self Realization and Discovery of Oneself. Abdullah is the third famous and record breaking novel written by Hashim Nadeem Khan. Prior to Abdullah, his 2 novels “Khuda Aur Mohabbat” & “Bachpan Ka December” has got international acclaim and critic appreciations after publication. Both Novels are available for online reading on kitaabghar.com. Hashim Nadeem’s Best Seller Abdullah is the story of a journey from ‘Virtual Love’ to ‘Real Love’. A story which unfolds the secrets of a different and parallel world. Sahir is the lead character of the Novel and he is the one who got the right path means "Ishq-e-Haqiqi" through "Ishq-e-Majazi" that he found in the face of Zohra, the other lead female character. The novel teaches readers how to sacrifice for love either for a person or ALLAH
Rating
  • 96/5
4.8/5 based on 5 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags ,
Views 62944 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 13 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Abdullah
Raat By Abdullah Hussien
Hawain Rukh Badal Gain by Nighat Abdullah
Submission Date 07:02:2011

Comments on Abdullah-2

Nasir Ali
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:18:2012 - 03:20:41:

Very interesting and beautiful Novel. the author well articulated characters so nicely that reader found himself/herself in the situation presented in the novel. I like it very much and pray for the author's long life to create such beautiful peace of write ups.
Thanks and regards
Nasir Ali (a Student)
muhammad arshad awan
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 02:15:2012 - 13:48:12:

Excellant, just no words to praise.
Thanks a lot for giving so many answers about the doubts regarding Allah,the system of Allah.and also the peoples called Allah Waley
I am now more confident in my beleif in a system working in its full capacity around us, which can not be seen by the blind people like me.
Any it is a different,distinctive bright, useful and constructive effort.
paying my tribute to Mr.Hashim Nadeem Khan(may be called SUFI).
Waiting for the remaining travel of Abdullah.
HUMNA
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 01:29:2012 - 21:07:29:

THS IZ A PERFCT N 1 OF THE MOST BESUTIFUL NOVELS.............smiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling facesmiling face
amnadotpk
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:10:2011 - 19:38:51:

Lagta hai abdullah ka safar abhi khatam nai hua.............
is k bare me jitni tareef ki jaye kam hai.....
thank you hashim nadeem for introducing me with true search of ALLAH.....
just hats off for u....
waiting for ABDULLAH 3 jo mujhe lagta hai in dondn parts se ziada acha hoga.....
thanks once again
aleshe
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:05:2011 - 20:25:53:

its really a good story jo kbi b bhulae nahi ja skti.thnx for writing this booksmiling face
aleshe
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:05:2011 - 20:19:45:

boht boht boht acha novel he.one must get a lesson to read this novel.v good job hashim sahib
safia
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:26:2011 - 14:17:12:

i think mehwish ny jo kuch kaha hy that is true abhi kuch or baki hy janny k leye ,, i hope aagy is sy behtr prhny ko mily ga insha allah. any way novel bohat zabrdast hy k tareef nhi ki ja sakti
faisal
#58 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:24:2011 - 18:16:54:

THIS IS QUITE A GOOD EFFORT FROM MR KHAN,AS HE MENTONED IN THIS NOVEL THAT RELIGIOUS NEVER THROUGH STONES ON SCIENCE BUT WHY SCIENCE ALWAYS DO SO.WRITER KEPT THE BALANCE BETWEEN BOTH IN A VERY INTILECTUAL WAY.ACTUALLY TO KEEP THE BALANCE BETWEEN TWO WORLS IS MUCH NEEDED TODAY,IF WE ACT UPON THIS PATH WE CAN BE SUCCEDED IN THIS LIFE AND HEREAFTER.I LIKE THIS NOVEL VERY MUCH AND REQUEST MR KHAN TO CONTINUE HIS EFFORT IN FUTURE.
nazia
#59 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:20:2011 - 13:56:21:

salam to all.ishq e haqeeqi say majazi ki tarf safar ko bht khubsurti say bayan kiya hay aap na hashim shab.alfaz nahi iss khubsurti ko bayan karnay k liyay.main nay bhy kch seekha,dua ki ahmyat ka to pata tha bt js khubsoorti say ap nay misaal bana kar paish kiya.Allah ki kujudgi ka ahsaas...k wo to sh rag say b ziada qareeb hay.bs kis kis jumlay ki tareef karoon alfaz nahi.asa mazeed likhtay rahain.JAZAKALLAH
shah
#60 - Quote - Permalink
comments
Posted 08:19:2011 - 04:56:04:

its a great one,i think there was something,who touched inside the heart and soul,its very necessery tht kind of novels for young peoples,WE HAVE A LOT OF ABDULLAH,AND TODAY I DECIDED,IF GOD WILL GIVE ME A KID,HIS NAME WILL B ABDULLAH,ITS 18 RAMADAN,AND AZAAN A FAJER IS COMING FOR THE LOUDSPEAKERS OF MOSQUE,AND I M WRITTING THIS,AND I PRAY TO GOD GIVE ME A SON AND HIS NAME WILL B ABDULLAH,
THE HEART TOUCHING SENTENCE FOR ME IN THIS NOVEL,WAS,KUCH LOOG BOLTY HOWY B KHAMOOS HOTAY HAIN OR KUCH LOGGOO KI KHAMOSHI B BOLTI HAI,
PAKISTAN KI AWAM KI B KHAMOSHI B BOL RAHE HAI,OR HUKHMARANO KI TAQREERAIN B KAHAMOSH MALOON HOTI HAI,YA ALLAH KOI ABDULLAH BAHJ DAYY IZ MULK,KI AWAM KO AWAAZ DAYNY K LIA,BAHJ DAY YA RUB BAHJ DAY,
KOI ABDULLAH,

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.