Details

Bachpan Ka December

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Bachpan Ka December is a very beautiful coming of age style Novel on strong ties of Childhood Love by Hashim Nadeem Khan. This is a story of a child Adde who was in love with a girl elder than him having a status higher than Adde. Its a quite different story, written in very impressive way, related to childhood with very innocent memories as well as coming of age experiences and feelings. This is his second novel which depicts human feelings and emotions in a unique way. In this novel he shows the strong ties of love adorned with a colorful title this novel is a gift for readers.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 98.8/5
4.94/5 based on 16 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 71473 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 14 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 08:11:2010

Comments on Bachpan Ka December

ZaFar Dubai
#141 - Quote - Permalink
GREAT EFFORT
Posted 08:19:2010 - 14:14:16:

Regards to all READEARS
I m reading the storeis/novel since i was in 8th, there was so many great novels with great moral, but this was totally different, lough, sorrow, beutiful childhood,friends (kia haseen imtizaj hai)aur phir last page pe GHAZAL jo k shaid na hoti to novel adhoora reh jata, I appriciate this effort from the writer////
Umair
#142 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:19:2010 - 13:58:11:

Mere sab dost kehte hein k mein buhat bolta hun lekin hashim nadeem sahib ney mujhe out of words kar diya hai Sad end to aadi aadn wajjo but i think haqeeqat k buhat qareeb or sahi faisla tha
Asmi.
#143 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:18:2010 - 13:18:04:

Thanks Kitab Ghar for providing such a marvellous book. i loved reading every page of this.
muhammad kashif
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#144 - Quote - Permalink
GREAT
Posted 08:18:2010 - 13:00:40:

A great Novel by Hashim Nadeem Khan, I read his novel Abdullah and now this. Those who didn't read Abdullah, try to read that also.
Mehreen Patel
#145 - Quote - Permalink
Hi
Posted 08:18:2010 - 11:53:15:

bohat he piyara or khobsorat novel hai....ye aek aesi kahani jis ko bar bar parhne ko dil chahta hai such a nice novel and aadi superb{semicolon})
ashy
#146 - Quote - Permalink
hi
Posted 08:18:2010 - 03:56:46:

bohat se novel parhey. same starting point. aik jumla lo aur likhna shuroo. magar musanif nai jab yeh novel likha to lagta hai us nai hud nai likha koi gair marai taakat nai kalam ko chalaaya hai. main bas itna kahoon gi kitaab ghar nai yeh novel shaya kar ke kitaab ghar ko aik khaas bulandi par puhncha dia hai. great novel
tooba noman
#147 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2010 - 23:53:37:

AOA!
VERY AMAZING.......HAVE NOWORDS TO DESCRIBE ABOUT THE STORY....
REALLY VERY VERY NICE......
MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESS U ALL.....!!!!!
Alone
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 4
#148 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2010 - 17:46:20:

Saalam

I dont know about this Novel, because i did not read it yet, but this is my habbit that when i wanna do any thing, i try to know about that so thats why i was reading comments about this story, i hope this story will be wounderful, i will read this story as soon as i can and get back to you.

i dont know what kanwal tried to say, may be my roman urdu is not good as it should be, mohsin i think he is the character of this Story, this is truth that some time , some event entirely efect to your life and the man thought that this is my life's story.{semicolon})any way

Thank you

Alone
dr. shehnaz
#149 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2010 - 13:08:51:

first of all the name of this novel is very very romantic and nayab,it says readers to read me. and the theme of this novel is superb i dont have words to praise it. its a story of everyday life you feel like that you are the eye witness of all the events that were taking place.A very different novel which makes most of the readers including me to cry.impressive words, phrases, innocent wishes, strong relations and belose mohabbat, thanks nadeem for writing such a beautiful memorable piece of art.
Sajida Jibran
#150 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:17:2010 - 01:36:49:

aik aesa novel jis ko perhnay ke bhe jaldi thi magar perhtay hoay ye dua bhe kr rai thi k please abhi end na ho....zabardast!!!

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.