Details

Bachpan Ka December

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Bachpan Ka December is a very beautiful coming of age style Novel on strong ties of Childhood Love by Hashim Nadeem Khan. This is a story of a child Adde who was in love with a girl elder than him having a status higher than Adde. Its a quite different story, written in very impressive way, related to childhood with very innocent memories as well as coming of age experiences and feelings. This is his second novel which depicts human feelings and emotions in a unique way. In this novel he shows the strong ties of love adorned with a colorful title this novel is a gift for readers.

Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers. He also produced 27 Telefilms & 11 Drama Serial as 1st private producer among four of them have won different awards, in which he was also writer and director. Basically associated with civil service but due to his unique style of narration; now widely recognised as a successful Novelist. He has been also awarded with the Bolan Award for the best drama serial ( PTV ) for his serial 'Sipaahee'.
Rating
  • 98.8/5
4.94/5 based on 16 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 71480 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 14 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Submission Date 08:11:2010

Comments on Bachpan Ka December

Asif mehmood
#121 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:12:2010 - 19:56:35:

it was quite fine. i've reads many writer. but this novel has it's on different identity. my all best wishesh for writer.
Mohammad Azeem
#122 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:11:2010 - 23:21:22:

Sir mein chahatta hoon k aap bachpan ka december k 2nd part bhi likhlay becouse (Adi)yani amaad ka kiya hota ha mujhe us k barray mein janna ha love u hashim nadeem sahibnod
Sufyan
#123 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:04:2010 - 04:28:57:

Minddd blowing,superb novel,great thought,and beautifully use of words.it is one of the best novel i read ever.great job Mr.HASHIM NADIM.GOD bless u and keep it up.Many many congratulation.kia baat hai jitni bhi tareef karo kum hai.Allah aap ko hamesha khush rakhey.ameen.
Munawar Hussain
#124 - Quote - Permalink
bachpan ka december
Posted 09:03:2010 - 17:49:17:

it was very sentimantal novel in which great relation proves its compatibility and fact to keep it alive.it is marvelos novel.
Afsar Baloch
#125 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:01:2010 - 01:52:23:

It is very nice and marvvelous novel Keep it up Hashim Nadeem
#126 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 09:01:2010 - 01:33:19:

it very nice and fantastic novel well done Hashim Nadeem.
siraj
#127 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:30:2010 - 04:51:50:

i have never read such novel. fantabulous! is there any other novel of this author?shockedshocked
Sant
#128 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:29:2010 - 15:53:14:

Its was a very nice novel but end was very sad wajjo should accept aadi. if it so then it will be fantastic. I still feel bad for aadi and can feel his loneliness.
Awesome Novel
#129 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:29:2010 - 15:03:17:

Great Novel, awesome novel, zindagi ki sahi aur sach tasveer, and i am sure it is 100% true story of Hashim Nadeem, beacause it is not possible to explain things like this sort of events. Anyway i love this novel.
#130 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:25:2010 - 10:12:30:

It was a amazing novel loved every bit but think wajiha should have accepted aadis proposal

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.