Details

Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi By Sajida Ghulam Muhammad is a Beautifully Written Social Reforming Novel. The story is woven around the basic unit of a society i.e. Home and Family. The story covers some very common issues like greedy and cruel attitudes, Men domination over Women, LifeStyle and Problems of a Working Woman, Feminism views and how they sometimes destroy relationships, Importance of Woman Role in keeping the peace in the family, Child Care and Character Development as well as members of society, Telepathy & Extrasensory Perception (ESP) between Twins, Pakistani and Muslims students problems in western countries. We hope, kitaabghar.com readers will like this story interesting, entertaining and thought provoking
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags
Views 17211 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Yeh Galian Yeh Chobaray
Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay
Mujhe Tumse Yeh Kahna Hay
Yeh Hadsat e Mohabbat by Subas Gul
Zindagi 40 Kilometer
Submission Date 07:22:2010

Comments on Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi

Muhammad Usman Saleem
#31 - Quote - Permalink
I like it.
Posted 07:25:2010 - 20:12:11:

Dear Ms.Sajida Ghulam Muhammad sahib,

First of all thanks to ALLAH that he gave you such a kind thoughts that you
read this story. Then i like to tell you that your first novel really ROCKS.

As being the first novel, it is beyond expectations that some one can write such a amazing novel. You choose a really very very deserving topic. The skelten and social values of our society majorly depends on women. So the women ia a key element of not only muslim society but all the human societies. If only one women can change her thoughts and realise his responsibilities, then consider that your job is fulfilled.

May ALLAH shower many many his blessings on you. Keep remind me in your prayers. I can give you a thought. You can discuss it in your some novel. Being a wife or a mother or sister, she should consider the ideas and the words from their fathers, brothers and husbands. As they know the world outside the house. So instead of starting experience from zero level, they can consider their respective guardians. And also make a situation in which a man(father or husband) can express his views to his woman in a polite way. This situation should reflects that the polite way can work better then the rude way.

This is my first ever comment on any novels. I am 26 and reading the story books and then novels from 4th class. Your novel was so touching that i cannot stop my self to write this.

Thanks and regards,
Your brother,
Muhammad Usman Saleem,
musaleem30@hotmail.com
ISHMAL KHAN
#32 - Quote - Permalink
CRITICS
Posted 07:25:2010 - 18:19:25:

AS SLAM-O-ALLIKUM:
As its Ur 1st novel. So It is a good attempt bcoz it is short & nice one.
(1) Danial character is seems to be inspired by(salar character)in PEER-E-KA-MIL e.g their memory,IQ & doing adventures.
you improve this novel very wel e.g
2)shuru main sania k parents ka murder hua but sania ki taraf sy action nhn lia gya??
3) sania or asher k relation KO AFTER MARRIAGE achi taha nhn dikhaia gya???
4)you are only focus on Danial characters & their is not mention that how the DAOWED & THEIR FATHER,S life passed muneeb divorced the sania
5)as u show a lots of love of danial,s british father for them or in the end their is nothing????????? is he came back or his father came??? is ko thora sa clear krna chahye tha.
ap is novel ko or bater tareky sy likh sakti thn,aisa mehsoos hua k AP ny danial ilawa baki characters ko bohat thora time diya hi.
any way its my opinion shyed bakik log is se justify na kryn.
OK BEST OF LUCK & A BUNDLES OF BESTWISHES FOR UR NEXT NOVEL.
ALLAH HAFIZ
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:25:2010 - 15:44:12:

it is nice stori

but not uniqeshaking head

and its my first comit alsosmiling face
Asmi.
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Review.
Posted 07:24:2010 - 11:56:52:

very heart touching story. theme of the story was so good that it captured whole of the attention till it's last line.. nice addition Kitab Ghar..
nod
zia ullah tariq
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:23:2010 - 23:15:01:

this is very good book
kanwal bahna
New

Usergroup: member

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 1
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:23:2010 - 15:20:00:

so so hai but time pass k liya best hai
Dilbar
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:23:2010 - 03:08:41:

Its a nice story with complete hold on the tempo till end. As per Kitaab Ghar comments, its first novel of Sajida Ghulam Muhammad and I think Its a good novel to study. Nothing to object in this story. I would like to request her to write more novels with some unique ideas. Best Wishes

(By the way, its my first comments on Kitaab Ghar) grin

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.