Details

Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi

Website
Visit Website
Description <br>Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi By Sajida Ghulam Muhammad is a Beautifully Written Social Reforming Novel. The story is woven around the basic unit of a society i.e. Home and Family. The story covers some very common issues like greedy and cruel attitudes, Men domination over Women, LifeStyle and Problems of a Working Woman, Feminism views and how they sometimes destroy relationships, Importance of Woman Role in keeping the peace in the family, Child Care and Character Development as well as members of society, Telepathy & Extrasensory Perception (ESP) between Twins, Pakistani and Muslims students problems in western countries. We hope, kitaabghar.com readers will like this story interesting, entertaining and thought provoking
Rating
  • 80/5
4/5 based on 2 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags
Views 17215 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 3 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Yeh Galian Yeh Chobaray
Qaiem Yeh Aitbar Rahay
Mujhe Tumse Yeh Kahna Hay
Yeh Hadsat e Mohabbat by Subas Gul
Zindagi 40 Kilometer
Submission Date 07:22:2010

Comments on Yeh Zindagi Ik Tashnagi

tarum rana
#21 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:08:2010 - 14:12:54:

salam. miss sajida ap ka novel bohat acha tha.keep it up n best of luck 4 ur next novelnod
Mshams
#22 - Quote - Permalink
Excellent
Posted 08:08:2010 - 04:37:51:

Dear Mrs. Sajida

This is indeed an excellent try. I would advise people to read it and get the essence of it. Keep it up smiling face
sohera khan
#23 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:04:2010 - 12:46:33:

SALAM,
It is a nice novel writer has done justice with characters, so my suggestion is read it and enjoy it!
Hamza
#24 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 08:02:2010 - 23:04:43:

hi guyz
it was a nice story giving a good moral lesson....the concept was good....if we talk abt writing then there were some flaws like the start of the novel was a bit confusing.....but overall it was a very good try n i hope that the writer would keep up the good work
thnx and regards
sahiba
#25 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:31:2010 - 12:01:49:

Not bad. its a good try for social reform. its highlight a big social problem that a working women taking his official responsibilities greater then his home the personal life liabilities. its highlight the week mental approach of a working women that his husband is not supporting her while he wants his wife attention to him and his children with her job activities.
Rizwana raja
#26 - Quote - Permalink
good job
Posted 07:30:2010 - 19:08:09:

keep up the good work .It was great for first story ....
kanwal atif
#27 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:28:2010 - 18:19:52:

hmmm it was nice but theme was not unique
when danial found abt her mother that she was mad for past 12 years there must b a bit deatil how she faces life when she went to manchister...
over all it was a good novel n short too
keep it up
i'll wait for ur new creation
stay blessed
smiling face
Sajida Ghulam Muhammad
#28 - Quote - Permalink
JAZAKALLAH
Posted 07:26:2010 - 19:54:10:

dear, JAZAKALLAH for eppreciation and positive criticism.
1)danial character doesn't resemble with salar of peer-e-kamil. salar takes pleasure in hurting himself,danial likes to hurt muslims.salar is genious and danial is an average.daood just observe everything silently.
2)bcuz murder sania k relatives nay krvaya tha or wo apnay injaam ko khud he pohanch gaey.
3)i don't focus much on romance. i try my best to write novel in a way to be accepted by every person.
4)well, let me say, daood's character was very difficult for me to write n i just left the gap for readers to fill.otherwise novel ould be lengthy.
5)danial's father loves him but this society is very materialistic.love is not 'forever thing' for them. but danial's father will be in touch with him n his really family...n the story goes on!!!!smiling face
i will try my best to write my next novel in more improving way. i like your points n hope they r clear now.
best wishes n duas for u too

ISHMAL KHAN wrote:
AS SLAM-O-ALLIKUM:
As its Ur 1st novel. So It is a good attempt bcoz it is short & nice one.
(1) Danial character is seems to be inspired by(salar character)in PEER-E-KA-MIL e.g their memory,IQ & doing adventures.
you improve this novel very wel e.g
2)shuru main sania k parents ka murder hua but sania ki taraf sy action nhn lia gya??
3) sania or asher k relation KO AFTER MARRIAGE achi taha nhn dikhaia gya???
4)you are only focus on Danial characters & their is not mention that how the DAOWED & THEIR FATHER,S life passed muneeb divorced the sania
5)as u show a lots of love of danial,s british father for them or in the end their is nothing????????? is he came back or his father came??? is ko thora sa clear krna chahye tha.
ap is novel ko or bater tareky sy likh sakti thn,aisa mehsoos hua k AP ny danial ilawa baki characters ko bohat thora time diya hi.
any way its my opinion shyed bakik log is se justify na kryn.
OK BEST OF LUCK & A BUNDLES OF BESTWISHES FOR UR NEXT NOVEL.
ALLAH HAFIZ

Usman Shahid
#29 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:26:2010 - 16:46:52:

Very good novel Ms. sajida ghulam muhammad

classical romantic and very very very great
Sajida Ghulam Muhammad
#30 - Quote - Permalink
JAZAKALLAH
Posted 07:26:2010 - 01:56:31:

My dear brother,JAZAKALLAH for ur kind and very encouraging comments. they have boosted my passion of writing. your idea is really nice. i will try my best to write on this theme,INSHA ALLAH. keep reading!

Muhammad Usman Saleem wrote:
Dear Ms.Sajida Ghulam Muhammad sahib,

First of all thanks to ALLAH that he gave you such a kind thoughts that you
read this story. Then i like to tell you that your first novel really ROCKS.

As being the first novel, it is beyond expectations that some one can write such a amazing novel. You choose a really very very deserving topic. The skelten and social values of our society majorly depends on women. So the women ia a key element of not only muslim society but all the human societies. If only one women can change her thoughts and realise his responsibilities, then consider that your job is fulfilled.

May ALLAH shower many many his blessings on you. Keep remind me in your prayers. I can give you a thought. You can discuss it in your some novel. Being a wife or a mother or sister, she should consider the ideas and the words from their fathers, brothers and husbands. As they know the world outside the house. So instead of starting experience from zero level, they can consider their respective guardians. And also make a situation in which a man(father or husband) can express his views to his woman in a polite way. This situation should reflects that the polite way can work better then the rude way.

This is my first ever comment on any novels. I am 26 and reading the story books and then novels from 4th class. Your novel was so touching that i cannot stop my self to write this.

Thanks and regards,
Your brother,
Muhammad Usman Saleem,
musaleem30@hotmail.com

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.