Details

Sona Ghat Ka Pujari

Website
Visit Website
Description
Sona Ghat Ka Pujari is an Action Adventure Suspense Thriller Spine Chilling Horror Novel by Anwaar Siddiqui. Its a fiction story, based on battle between Black Magic, Evil Powers from Darkside. The story is one of the legendary horror story he wrote in Sab Rang (All Colours) Digest in 70s and 80s. Back then it was a record breaking series and still is a very popular fiction thriller. Its a story of a young muslim forest officer who was appointed in Sona Ghat as punishment. Sona Ghat has many stories about a Pujari (Pandit) who was believed to be alive and protecting Sona Ghat even after death many years ago. The interesting point of this story is that the battle is not between Good and Evil. The clash was between both evil forces of Sona Ghat Ka Pujari and Afzal Baig, who gave up Islam and opted to walk on the path of Devil, Evil Forces and Black Magic. We hope, our readers interested in Horror Thriller Stories, Kala Jadu and Sifli Amal stories will like this Novel
Rating
  • 76.6/5
3.83/5 based on 6 votes.
Ownership webmaster
Tags , ,
Views 28903 views, 0 incoming clicks. Averaging 6 views and 0 incoming clicks per day.
Similar Listings
Anao Ke Pujari
Submission Date 07:01:2010

Comments on Sona Ghat Ka Pujari

serious reader
#51 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:09:2010 - 17:35:15:

this was one of the worst novel I have ever read......the writer was so impressed by hindu religion n whole novel shows how the writer is deeply in love with all gods n godess...nayway... I wont recommend it to anyone its just a waste of time to be honest...
I would rather request the owner of this site to remove such a pathetic novel...
#52 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:09:2010 - 10:40:41:

writer should feel some shame to admit that he is worshiper of idols.
shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame shame
Nasir Butt
#53 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:08:2010 - 10:45:05:

Iss writer may kya khas baat thi kay pehlay "parbati devi" iss ko khoosh karti aur khasoosi meharbani karti rahi jabkay baad may Muslim buzurg bhi isay Muslim ho janay kay wastay detay rahay.

I think that this man is mentally ill and should be apologize for his non Muslim thinking
mad
Anwar
#54 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:07:2010 - 13:55:07:

This is the worst book which i read in my life.
Paras Raza
#55 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:07:2010 - 11:15:34:

bas aj kal har writer ka dheyaan ya tou Awagon hay ya phir Aisy hi novels.
Writer ny end par yeh tou maan liya k Allah bhi hay.
waisy heeirat ki baat yeh hay k writer Taaqat k nashy ma itna agay geya k khuda ko bhool betha. or han yeh parbati devi hahahahahahahahaha Hinduism ki book hay Geeta us K page no:129 par kuch zikar hay esi parbati devi ka ager usy parh liya jaey tou bohat kuch samjha ja skta hay. waisy Sheetan nay waqai ma apni batain sabit kar dikhai hay or es ma kuch shaq nahi k ab sab kuch bohat nazdeek hay kiyon kay jab jab jo jo hona hay tab tab wo wo hota hay.
Garib ThaG
#56 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:04:2010 - 14:43:38:

INKA IS BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .... Anwaar sahab is sona ghaat ka pujari pasand nahi aaya mazrat
M. Rasheed
#57 - Quote - Permalink
Posted 07:02:2010 - 15:11:01:

I think that the writer of this so called book has a devil mind. He felt no hesitation to write that he has worshiped parbati devi. He tried to tell that devis were requested him to become hindu and than muslims as well.

Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Please login or register.